Omg I just packed Greenwood!!!!!

Rusty2times
294 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m truly happy as a Man U fan this has to be the best pull ever and he’s super expensive 1.3 million and up thank you EA

Comments

• johnjoe
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 31
    Sell, buy him back in the week
  • wallik88
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And this really deserves a discussion thread? 😂 enjoy playing with him right now, oh wait you can’t the servers are down AGAIN
  • Ballist1x
    3649 posts National Call-Up
    Screwed over by m/m workrates and 3*
  • Rusty2times
    @wallik88 sorry was too exited wanted ea to know I’m grateful 😂😂
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell him
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Screwed over by m/m workrates and 3*

3* SM are fine this year. 5* WF and finesse shot trait are massive. Work rates aren't great though.
  • Rusty2times
    @Baddest_cubza_1 idk he’s been my best pull would be ashamed if I’d sell him not too many on the market I think people are going to keep him tbh
  • wallik88
    Lmao you shouldn’t have to message saying thanks, I’m guessing you put a lot of time into the game yeah? GG on the pull hope he’s class for you, this company winds everyone up so badly on the fact they’re one of the biggest gaming companies out there and they probably have the worst servers!
  • wallik88
    @wallik88 sorry was too exited wanted ea to know I’m grateful 😂😂

Sell him now in the hype pal if you can, his price will drop in a couple hours then buy him back once it’s settled

I packed toty messi on the Sunday night before the Tuesday it ended sold straight away he dropped once the promo was done 2 days later
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Baddest_cubza_1 idk he’s been my best pull would be ashamed if I’d sell him not too many on the market I think people are going to keep him tbh

He will drop mate, trust
  • Moe_86
    1387 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got one now , I listed him for 1.19 and no one buying him
  • wallik88
    More he gets packed the more the price drops, honestly lol sell him now and then buy back later!
  • DannySTFC
    3530 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 31
    wallik88 wrote: »
    And this really deserves a discussion thread? 😂 enjoy playing with him right now, oh wait you can’t the servers are down AGAIN

Jesus, the problem with this forum, the users!

I’d sooner see a thread where someone has packed something which has made them happy and they want to discuss it rather then the endless discussions on scripting and lag. Give the lad a break