Season Expiry - icon swap

Mass1j8
38 posts Last Pick at the Park
A friend of mine is tight for time doing his last remaining icon swap objective. With the calculations he should be midway in his final game when the season expires. Anyone aware whether that game would still count and he could still claim the icon swap ?

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    No of course not.

Game must be finished before the deadline

You can’t finish an exam question after the time expires can you..
  • Mass1j8
    No of course not.

I might be mistaken, but if i recall correctly squad battles and fut champs matches started before expiry still count
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mass1j8 wrote: »
    No of course not.

I might be mistaken, but if i recall correctly squad battles and fut champs matches started before expiry still count

They changed the way fut champs matches work? Last year i always got booted from the match at the minute of expiry
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    No of course not.

Correct.
  • Bobo23
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2020
    No of course not.

The only thing is will the objective menu not have disappeared once the time is up, hence being unable to claim your player token?
  • Mass1j8

I might be mistaken, but if i recall correctly squad battles and fut champs matches started before expiry still count [/quote]The only thing is will the objective menu not have disappeared once the time is up, hence being unable to claim your player token[/quote]

Thats what Im afraid of.. thought some one might have experienced it.. asking here while my friend is busy trying to get them done in time >.<
  • Destin8or
    5739 posts Big Money Move
    Get some goals in early..... Might get a rage quit 😂
  • Mass1j8
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Get some goals in early..... Might get a rage quit 😂

Unfortunately single player.. no such luck
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be fair you have had plenty of time, but will defo not count if the timer has expired!
  • TW1103
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    I played a Squad Battles game on Sunday that finished about 30 seconds after expiry. It took me up a division, so I would guess that it does work
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I played a Squad Battles game on Sunday that finished about 30 seconds after expiry. It took me up a division, so I would guess that it does work

This is completely different though. Definitely won't count as the options wont be there anymore to redeem.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best of doing the squad battle games 1st. Always play the lowest chem/rated team often 2 on a page then refresh.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite

Hmm not sure, Iv done that and when you finish the game it says there was an issue with the server and kicks you back to the fifa home screen.

He’ll soon find out anyway.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guvnor wrote: »

Hmm not sure, Iv done that and when you finish the game it says there was an issue with the server and kicks you back to the fifa home screen.

He’ll soon find out anyway.

If its the last match. You will get it. It will say auto claimed rewards