The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I don’t get it!!!

Torn4do
1037 posts Professional
I completely understand that servers are poor and can make gameplay go slow, but why does it affect everything else so much?

You can’t control a simple ball, it bounces all over the place, tackles bounce to attackers etc

What else changes to make the game turn to ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Surely it should just be slower?!?

Comments

• Staxdoobie
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your players aren't actually where you think they are half the time. Hence the weird bounces off of invisible walls, etc.
  • ||natch0||
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lag compensation makes it worse. In the old days, the game would chop alot because of the lag, now it just compensates, but increases the reaction time and button delay massively.
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Why can’t they make the servers like online seasons
  • TDOF
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    because of input lag which is caused by the delay.....
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    You don’t get it
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Ah ok, kind of understand it a bit more, saying the players aren’t where you see them makes some sense, especially when passing the ball and it get intercepted when they are free and open.

Most annoying thing has to be the fact that I know if I go online now I will have a horrendous game and the only time I get a decent one is late at night when I don’t always want to play!
  • Bakudu76
    1927 posts Play-Off Hero
    You also wouldnt get it if some Technician explained it to you
  • kapulsky
    212 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    You also wouldnt get it if some Technician explained it to you

Of course we could not understand! We are not working in EA))))))))))))))))))))
  • BadSeedsFC
    964 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 31
    And in about 10 minutes the FP sales are going up, up, up... A freaking vicious circle 🤷‍♂️
  • You see, mate? Now it's all about future stars, and the new objectives, and the swaps, and the academy of this and that... And when they realize that in order to complete any objectives they need to play on this unplayable servers, they will rage again... But then another promo will kick in, and Fifa Points sales will go up, up, up...

Forking vicious circle 🤷‍♂️