Banned for no Reason from PSN

Avochad0
293 posts Sunday League Hero
today i played with one guy and he reported me for writing TG- in french means shut up (ta geule) he was writing me in french so i decided to answer him TG- shut up and result is ban... i saw it first on my phone that i cant log in to psn from phone but i was still able to stay in PSN for 5-10 minutes in PS4 and i looked which message was reported and my answer TG was deletet from PS for safety ... mannn they are so crazy

Comments

• SuperKMx
    3479 posts National Call-Up
    You should probably speak to Sony support, then...
  • Cosmic99
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I very much doubt that would be enough to warrant a ban
  • Chavez76
    8922 posts League Winner
    Feel like there is more to this story then you're telling us. Shut up will never give you a ban
  • Bobo23
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    Don't ever reply to anyone, otherwise you risk getting a ban
  • Avochad0
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Feel like there is more to this story then you're telling us. Shut up will never give you a ban

Bro i dont lie man exactly i wroted TG and continued to play
  • xFATAL
    5307 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2020
    Bobo23 wrote: »

This, People like to bait so they can get you banned. Just block/report them, Talking **** back is only hurting yourself.
  • John_Barnes
    1341 posts Play-Off Hero
    Report the first message for harassment or ignore.
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    edited February 2020
    xFATAL wrote: »

This, People like to bait so they can get you banned. Just block/report them, Talking **** back is only hurting yourself.

This, you was probably on your last warning and so shut up got you temp banned, there are so many players on Fifa that try this but when you know what they are trying to do you can wind them up in smart ways I love it.

had one guy try this with me the otherday also he tried to start conversation when game was on replays so I would get disconnected for not playing and not get the win. this was at end of the game! and during the game when he took the lead he destroyed the connection speed but changed it back because I was still playing better than him also later that day I got messages from another account with (unknown links) in the messages, when I googled it people where saying it's a method people use to brick your console so you have to hard reset it or somthing (I didn't have to).

I knew everything he was doing and so I put extra effort into winding this guy up witch did result in a warning from PSN in the end but was worth it telling this guy what he is and about himself because he put so much effort into trying to get me a PSN ban and a unfair loss just got playing better than him.

Be careful guys don't let these sad lowlifes trick you outsmart them and then have fun with them and make them cry.

• El_Burn
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2020
    xFATAL wrote: »

This is true. I has a back and forth with this person before (that went on for longer than it should have tbh) anyway I eventually said the word ❤️❤️❤️❤️. And he reported me.

Edit: The word was sheeeeeiiiit
  • Le3
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 23
    I had no banter with online opponent just kicked off i scored a goal ,next thing i know its saying i got to sign in to psn and check email account linked to psn. Checked it , said i got a weeks banned. For what i dont know ,sony closed on Sundays when trying to contact 😤
  • bobbyfischer
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited June 10
    Sony is so much stricter than Microsoft. On the Xbox, there's always a three-day ban just for communication. On Playstation you don't have any online access. And while the first ban is 3 days, the second is 7 days and so on, it grows exponentially.