For EA's Dev Team (suggestions for the next fifa)

reapvoid
35 posts Park Captain
So I was thinking after getting battered year in and out by these insane teams on weekend league and on division rivals I have come up with a plan. In order to make this game fun again you guys should develop a system were it calculates the number of coins each player is worth. Then, on top of that when you have the total cost of all 11 players on the pitch you match that player up with an equivalently coined team. This way it helps players like me play teams that I won't constantly get destroyed against. It will truly be a fair match-up in team value. It really isn't fair how a player like me who doesn't spend money on the game is coming up against 20 million squad values. You could argue that football isn't fair, but this is a video game.... it's supposed to be fun. Thank you for your time, and please add this to the next game.

Comments

  • SuperKMx
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only, the coin value isn't necessarily to do with the player's skill, and the numbers on the cards aren't enough to batter you on their own.

    A 4-man defence from Brescia costs 34k because of the rarity. Rated 71, 70, 68, and 67. For the same price, you could have 83 Digne, 84 Sokratis, 83 Sanchez, and 83 Alexander-Arnold.

    Bale's UCL Live card is going for 930k. NIF Messi is 760k. You're saying the guy that has Messi should have easier matchmaking than the guy that has Bale. How about the guy with 389k of Salah TOTT in that position? Or 200k of Headliners Adama?
    reapvoid wrote: »
    It really isn't fair how a player like me who doesn't spend money on the game

    This is the problem. The "but its P2W" thing is a crutch. It's easier than ever to make coins in the game this year, and it's easier to get players along the way, too. If you started a week ago, you would likely have 86 Tomiyasu and 84 Orsic to build a squad around that wouldn't have cost you a penny.

    My last two matches have been against teams with TOTY Mane on the wing. He didn't get a shot or cross away in either match because I kept 700 coins worth of 75-rated Yuto Nagatomo from Galatasary close to him to lock him down.

    You aren't suddenly going to have a better time if you're pitted against teams that are the same value as yours because your mindset is "I have to spend money to be able to play better" as opposed to "I have to play better to get better results."
  • reapvoid
    35 posts Park Captain
    edited February 1
    SuperKMX i've played these games for 8 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ years now :| !!!! Fifa 12,13,14 were all fun. Fifa 15,16,17,18, 19, and 20 is a little bit better than the others ,but still the were all trash. These sbc's that everyone does to gain a better team yeah they're cool, but the game play is terrible. I've constantly hit gold 2/3 every week. Every week!!! For you to say it's easy to get these top tier players is ridiculous. Plus you have to take into account all the people who are cheating on PC. Then you even have the problem of the different servers people are playing on. 2020 and EA are still giving the player unreliable servers to play on. I'm by no means a bad player on the game. It's just not the same game I grew up playing. Seriously I comeback every year hoping that the game has changed for the better only to find that EA just don't care. They care more about these different cards in the game then the actual game-play. If you think that skill actually plays into account you're an absolute moron. The skill moves don't even work properly :D:D . Like are you joking man. Go try and play against full team of the year with legends and come talk to me. The same result will happen to you. Just an FYI 300 hrs on fifa 20. I've been in division 3 for the entire game on rivals. So who can afford the best of the best teams.... ready for this.... Rich people spending loads of money on the game. This includes streamers and youtubers. Don't be an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because you saying "I have to spend money to be able to play better" is true in this game. This game is 100% pay to win. Yeah they made it easier with sbc's, but it's still there trust me. I could talk about this game all day. I can rant non stop, but like I know you're wrong.

    Thinking back on what I said you could add a rating system with the coin system and make it work out. It's not that hard, and tbh you can have a skill rating with an equivalent team value. If things were done that way more people would play the game. Plus I wouldn't be here bitching about it.

  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any good suggestion you guys are mention here, EA wont listen and take care about it. They will continue their way. P2W and they will controll every Game as they do it in the last FIFA's. You wont have less influence like always in every Game. Unless people wont waste money in FUT, EA wont change anything because "Why change a winning TEAM". EA is just trash and a backwards Company and will always be.
  • shadowlee
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    for the next pc version i suggest to EA, stop the hacks, oh wait that been going on for years , ok then i play on console , less hacks, but ea still get my money :)
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But you still got the virus Game Mate! :D
  • SuperKMx
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 6
    reapvoid wrote: »
    SuperKMX i've played these games for 8 **** years now :| !!!! Fifa 12,13,14 were all fun. Fifa 15,16,17,18, 19, and 20 is a little bit better than the others ,but still the were all trash. These sbc's that everyone does to gain a better team yeah they're cool, but the game play is terrible. I've constantly hit gold 2/3 every week. Every week!!! For you to say it's easy to get these top tier players is ridiculous. Plus you have to take into account all the people who are cheating on PC. Then you even have the problem of the different servers people are playing on. 2020 and EA are still giving the player unreliable servers to play on. I'm by no means a bad player on the game. It's just not the same game I grew up playing. Seriously I comeback every year hoping that the game has changed for the better only to find that EA just don't care. They care more about these different cards in the game then the actual game-play. If you think that skill actually plays into account you're an absolute moron. The skill moves don't even work properly :D:D . Like are you joking man. Go try and play against full team of the year with legends and come talk to me. The same result will happen to you. Just an FYI 300 hrs on fifa 20. I've been in division 3 for the entire game on rivals. So who can afford the best of the best teams.... ready for this.... Rich people spending loads of money on the game. This includes streamers and youtubers. Don't be an **** because you saying "I have to spend money to be able to play better" is true in this game. This game is 100% pay to win. Yeah they made it easier with sbc's, but it's still there trust me. I could talk about this game all day. I can rant non stop, but like I know you're wrong.

    Thinking back on what I said you could add a rating system with the coin system and make it work out. It's not that hard, and tbh you can have a skill rating with an equivalent team value. If things were done that way more people would play the game. Plus I wouldn't be here bitching about it.

    Didn't notice this reply but...wow.

    "If you think that skill actually plays into account you're an absolute moron. The skill moves don't even work properly" - No, I'm not a moron because I think skill matters. If I play somebody from Division 2 and we both have the same team, there is a 99.99% chance that I will lose. That is the definition of skill mattering. I seem to be able to get skill moves to fire, and I'm not great at the game so...not sure what you're talking about.

    "Go try and play against full team of the year with legends and come talk to me." - Ok. Done that. More than once. Won 2-0 in D5 with my silver Japanese squad against a full team of TOTYS and icons. Two goals from 68-rated Koji Miyoshi against TOTY Alisson. Now I'm talking to you. What?

    "Don't be an **** because you saying "I have to spend money to be able to play better" is true in this game. This game is 100% pay to win." - OK. Don't be whatever you called me (for no reason) by spitting your tears in this direction. You can get better players easier by paying, yes. But conveniently, you've mentioned YouTubers and streamers in there, without mentioning the ones that have documented their entire RTG from day one and who now have beast teams.

    You make some decent points - cheaters on PC, for example - but going for personal attacks undermines every single thing you have to say.

    But this thread has devolved into "I'm losing because other people spend money" so it's pretty much done.
  • reapvoid
    35 posts Park Captain
    SuperKMx from what I read from the first comment you had nothing nice to say. You just critiqued, and you made me sound like an idiot. My post was to try and make people realize there are work-around's to making the game better for next year. I didn't ask for a critique.... it was more of would you think this is a good idea?!??!? You took it as a oh let me show this kid how fifa 20 is by far the easiest fifa game to date by just continuously showing off on a thread, and personally I don't care what you think. I have my own experience of the game and that's that.

    I just want to point out that this game is not a true Esport. The players in game can become unresponsive at times, passes sometimes don't go where you want the pass to go, and the servers also can make a huge difference in game-play. And their is definitely times where the easiest goals to be, don't go in the back of the net. Everyone has had these moments in each fifa. It's 100% not frustration, and I've been at both helms of this happening where someone else will take a shot on my keeper and he will just make a save that is impossible to save or it will hit the bar 10 times. I don't wanna say what that is, but everyone knows what i'm talking about. That being said their is some skill, but if you come up with an equivalent player of skill with a really overpriced team, all i'll say about this is good luck trying to beat that team. I think my current team value is at like 400k and you will constantly come up against teams that are like 2 mil or more on division 3 of rivals. Which means for me I would need to de-rank myself in order to play against worse opponents. I'm 100% not going to do that because I still want people to enjoy the game for what it's worth. From what I see at these high divisions its not skill moves being used, but more of a drag back and fake shot.


    "I'm losing because other people spend money"- This is one aspect of the many things wrong with a franchised game that continues to disappoint many football fans.
  • SuperKMx
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    reapvoid wrote: »
    SuperKMx from what I read from the first comment you had nothing nice to say. You just critiqued, and you made me sound like an idiot. My post was to try and make people realize there are work-around's to making the game better for next year. I didn't ask for a critique.... it was more of would you think this is a good idea?!??!?

    Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you didn't want to be critiqued on a public discussion forum. But yet were also asking if people think something is a good idea. But didn't want to be critiqued. But still wanted feedback.

    So...you basically wanted everybody to say "yes, this is a good idea."
    reapvoid wrote: »
    I think my current team value is at like 400k and you will constantly come up against teams that are like 2 mil or more on division 3 of rivals. Which means for me I would need to de-rank myself in order to play against worse opponents. I'm 100% not going to do that because I still want people to enjoy the game for what it's worth.

    I set myself a 1,000 coin per position limit when building my new team, and have added Kubo (88) and Nakajima (84) to it. My striker is rated 75 and has an equal goal contribution to games ratio. My goalkeeper is rated 72. I haven't de-ranked myself. I come up against teams valued at well more than 2m coins, and I win as many matches as I lose.

    Before I restarted my account, I was in Division 4 and used very good (87-89 rated) teams from each of the five major leagues.

    With my bargain basement team and with no money spent, I am in Division 4 again. Strange.
    reapvoid wrote: »
    "I'm losing because other people spend money"- This is one aspect of the many things wrong with a franchised game that continues to disappoint many football fans.

    Then they will continue to be disappointed, given that other people spending money is not the reason they're losing matches. The mindset of "HE HAS A BETTER TEAM SO I WILL DEFINITELY LOSE" is what is losing them games at least half the time. Professional victims looking for a crime.
  • SuperKMx
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 8
    And in response to the initial idea, here are some reasons why it wouldn't work:-

    1) Very good players could effectively get rank 1 rewards in D1 with a 20k team with 8 bronzes in it. They would end up getting matched against brand new players who should be in D8 or below, because they would also have a sub-20k team.

    They would get around playing against legitimately-skilled players by quitting if the opponent has a specific team name - CHIGRES, anyone? - or if they have a specific player. Or by seeing if the other player waits for 25 seconds before readying up, the same way that they do now.

    2) YouTubers/Streamers/Reddit/Here would come up with "The Ultimate META 100k Team" and the price of that team would go up 10x due to the demand. An 82 Vardy (for example) would be 10k and would be very rarely packed because of it, the same way Ferland Mendy has been this year. Casual players would be super-confused as to why their 86 Verratti doesn't sell for as much a 79-rated player from the Nigerian second division who just so happens to have the perfect combination of stats.

    3) Mid-tier cards would take a hit. Players would think twice before putting a 100k TOTW player in their team if it's going to suddenly push them into a higher matchmaking bracket. So that card will now sell for 75k or less, thanks to the lack of demand.

    4) Bronze benching. People would fill their subs bench with 200 coin bronzes, even if EA said "only your best 3 subs count towards the total." Less demand for a full subs bench means less demand in general, which means the playable cards that you pack go down in value, which means you have less coins. And you still won't be able to afford a NIF Vardy, who's price range will be adjusted until he's selling for 200k.

    And that's just off the top of my head.

    But you didn't want to be critiqued so...sorry. There's no other way to say "I think that's an absolutely terrible idea from somebody who is sore that he lost a few matches and is looking for something to blame" without it being a critique.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    There will be no more FIFA for PC.
  • shadowlee
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    my advice to ea , do not make another pc version , never again for me
  • wiking76
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 19
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    It's easier than ever to make coins in the game this year, and it's easier to get players along the way, too
    is not true.. probably on console but NOT on pc. This year if i want to make coins with trading i have to spend much more time than last year, a lot of time
    This year the game is more frustrating than last year because of bad server, cheater, battle mode with over powered bronze, etc..
    Is not true that ea listening our feedback
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA wont listen to anybody. If you post facts who are proven, you get banned. Thats EA politics and the way to handle their customer. Hopefully people realize that and dont give this trash Company more money.
  • wiking76
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA wont listen to anybody. If you post facts who are proven, you get banned. Thats EA politics and the way to handle their customer. Hopefully people realize that and dont give this trash Company more money.
    exactly!!!! i've banned with no reason from italian forum for this.. only because i've always post facts
  • wiking76
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 19
    Suggestion for THIS fifa: no lose when server kicked me out in menu when i've just finished the game and won battle
    OR: if, during the battle, i've a very little bit down of broadband give me the time, 3 seconds no more, to return ingame and continue the game
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wiking76 wrote: »
    EA wont listen to anybody. If you post facts who are proven, you get banned. Thats EA politics and the way to handle their customer. Hopefully people realize that and dont give this trash Company more money.
    exactly!!!! i've banned with no reason from italian forum for this.. only because i've always post facts

    EA dislikes it when you show up the truth. Only stuff they can do then is to ban you because you are right. They are acting the same way in every Forum which shows us how trashy this Company realy is! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.