The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Scream Aguero V gold Aguero

Torn4do
1037 posts Professional
I currently have Aguero, he has been good for me, however I got lucky today and bagged Zanetti 92 in WL packs, so I sold him and now have 1m coins and want to know if anyone has played with both versions of Aguero and whether Scream is worth the coins and upgrade?!?!

Comments

• Swanz05
    1289 posts Professional
    yes. look at the stat increases.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1154 posts Professional
    I admit that before the latest patch there was almost no diff between the two cards. I play possession style, so not big runs for my Aguero...
    Currently I use the nif, and I used the 1Mio diff in price to fund the purchase of R94
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Yeah I have looked at it side by side on FUTBIN and when both have Hunter on there doesn’t seem to be a massive difference in shooting and the rest of the stats, maybe 2-3 points here and there, just don’t want to dump 1m coins and have a player that feels the same as a 60k player.
  • Swanz05
    1289 posts Professional
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Yeah I have looked at it side by side on FUTBIN and when both have Hunter on there doesn’t seem to be a massive difference in shooting and the rest of the stats, maybe 2-3 points here and there, just don’t want to dump 1m coins and have a player that feels the same as a 60k player.

mate pace, strength, stamina, aggression all significantly increased with or without a chem card. it is noticeable in game. but it depends whether your team could benefit from improvements elsewhere.
  • DIXON THFC
    3128 posts National Call-Up
    I use his 90 as got it as a pick and he is unreal, i just think Aguero is amazing in this game full stop. I can imagine the scream one being so unreal but this goal record is all WL and div 5 rivals.

Screenshot-20200130-200646-Companion.jpg
  • BondJame5Collins
    1072 posts Professional
    Something is off with Scream Aguero after the patch. Nothing lime he was before.
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Something is off with Scream Aguero after the patch. Nothing lime he was before.

That’s interesting, I have been using his nif card and had him since October and I too have felt recent patch is a bit off with some of the things I used to do with that card, just didn’t want to go and buy a 1m card and find the patch ruined him and his value drop!
  • BondJame5Collins
    1072 posts Professional

That’s interesting, I have been using his nif card and had him since October and I too have felt recent patch is a bit off with some of the things I used to do with that card, just didn’t want to go and buy a 1m card and find the patch ruined him and his value drop!

I've just listed mine, i think EA want me to buy a new team. My players can't do anything since the patch.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1154 posts Professional
    Still -post patch- I believe nif is not so far from scream with an hunter card smashed on it
  • AntoF
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed record breaker Aguero and found him nothing special even with hunter, my base Dalglish crespo Diego Costa and David Villa all our score him
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Still -post patch- I believe nif is not so far from scream with an hunter card smashed on it

That’s what I was thinking when I looked closer at them side by side, thought it doesn’t seem that much different with hunter.

Thought maybe better off with Butra or del piero?!?
  • Covkilla91mob
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes huge pace feel and icon level scoring ability
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional

I've just listed mine, i think EA want me to buy a new team. My players can't do anything since the patch.

Yeah I agree, I’ve had some odd games since the patch, so many things are off now.

Passing and tackling are worse than before unless I get lucky and get the best side of the connection and everything goes right!
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Yes huge pace feel and icon level scoring ability

Have you compared him in game to normal aguero?
  • Thehubby
    1659 posts Fans' Favourite

That’s what I was thinking when I looked closer at them side by side, thought it doesn’t seem that much different with hunter.

Butragueno is a great shout I have his 87 and he is amazing
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Thehubby wrote: »

Butragueno is a great shout I have his 87 and he is amazing

I had him last year and loved him, not tried him this year as I’m not a trader that has coins to splash.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1154 posts Professional

Little diff even on the pitch. I had both cards and indeed I use nif.
    Butra last year was magic. My second ST is R94, still saving to be able to pair him with Butra.
    Del Piero never tried, he is one of the Piemonte Calcio clowns and I will never put one of those thieves in my team 😂