Fitting FB Luiz in

Metab0lic
435 posts Sunday League Hero
During TOTY I was able to craft Luiz whilst I was trying to pack a TOTY. But the reality is I have to do some work to get him into my team.

Long story short:

SIF Varane, with 8 chem Luiz, plus any icon keeper.

Or

SIF Varane, with full chem Scream Pique, plus the GOD Nominee Ter Stegen.

Is Luiz that much of an upgrade on Pique that you can lose Ter Stegen?

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    You could link him with Diego Carlos
  • MrMTFC
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    If it's standard varane then probably replace him with Diego Carlos (think it's rttf) with fb luiz and alisson in goal. Links lb Mandy that everyone seems to have plus luiz/alisson green link
  • Metab0lic
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    If it's standard varane then probably replace him with Diego Carlos (think it's rttf) with fb luiz and alisson in goal. Links lb Mandy that everyone seems to have plus luiz/alisson green link

I should have said... SIF Varane is untradable so keen to keep if I can, and gutted that I didn't do that Diego Carlos :(
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 30
    u got roberto carlos ? if not mendy / varane / toty alison / luiz / zambrotta /alberto carlos
  • Metab0lic
    Yeah got Mendy next to Varane.

And Zambrotta RB.

All I'm really wondering is... is Luiz that much of an upgrade on Pique that I get rid of Ter Stegen and use IconSwaps on van der Saar?
  • MrMTFC
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    Metab0lic wrote: »
    MrMTFC wrote: »

I should have said... SIF Varane is untradable so keen to keep if I can, and gutted that I didn't do that Diego Carlos :(

Could have luiz and varane with lloris in goal to link them both, then have either sissoko in goal then would need a strong link at rb to give luiz full chem or a Brazil icon in midfield to give him max chem
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Luiz on 8 will still be really good. Much better than Pique
  • Amdp9
    4898 posts Big Money Move
    During TOTY I was able to craft Luiz whilst I was trying to pack a TOTY. But the reality is I have to do some work to get him into my team.

Long story short:

SIF Varane, with 8 chem Luiz, plus any icon keeper.

Or

SIF Varane, with full chem Scream Pique, plus the GOD Nominee Ter Stegen.

Is Luiz that much of an upgrade on Pique that you can lose Ter Stegen?
    He is definitely a massive upgrade to Pique !
  • PelzyWelzy
    10340 posts Has That Special Something
    Rucci wrote: »
    u got roberto carlos ? if not mendy / varane / toty alison / luiz / zambrotta /alberto carlos

As someone who has TOTY Alisson untradeable can’t stress just how big a waste of coins he is... other than for aesthetic reasons just don’t buy him, the lad is scared of the ball :joy:
  • Robbo_86
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Put Lloris in goal an everyone is on full chem
  • Metab0lic
    I might actually try Lloris for a few days of Rivals next week.

Cheers guys. I don't see any huge glowing reviews for van der Saar this year so that was putting me off
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Why not go NIF Mendy/SIF Varane/FB Luiz/PL Right back with Leno/Ederson/Alisson?
  • Robbo_86
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    I might actually try Lloris for a few days of Rivals next week.

Cheers guys. I don't see any huge glowing reviews for van der Saar this year so that was putting me off

I don’t think it matters what keeper you have, there all pants but to get your defence on full chem then that’s the way I’d do it. I have FB Luiz in my defence an he is unbelievable. Best CB I’ve used, brilliant