One Two objective?

Magnet
435 posts An Exciting Prospect
Can not get it to trigger have done multiple what I believe to be them but it's just not registering! Does the return pass have to be a ground pass not through ball pass?

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hold L1 (PS4) or LB (Xbox One) will pressing X/A to pass, aiming it with the left thumbstick.
    Press A/X to pass it back to the first player once they've started their run into space. I had no issues with this objective but it’s hit and miss due to the amazing ea.
  • Magnet
    Hold L1 (PS4) or LB (Xbox One) will pressing X/A to pass, aiming it with the left thumbstick.
    Press A/X to pass it back to the first player once they've started their run into space. I had no issues with this objective but it’s hit and miss due to the amazing ea.

Exactly how I'm doing it have tried through balls grounds ball etc does it have to be a first time pass?
  • V l u m s d e n
    I didn’t do first time passes and it worked for me, have you got to level 20 during this seasons progress ?
  • Magnet
    I didn’t do first time passes and it worked for me, have you got to level 20 during this seasons progress ?

No 3k away need to finish the last of the gold objectives to complete it missed a few this time round
  • V l u m s d e n
    You should have enough time to get that last 3k needed, just stick at it and hopefully they register for ya. I goto say aouar is amazing. Goodluck with getting it done.
  • Magnet
    You should have enough time to get that last 3k needed, just stick at it and hopefully they register for ya. I goto say aouar is amazing. Goodluck with getting it done.

Cheers mate hopefully so! Yeah I'm going to go for Aouar looks great
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    You don’t need to complete the 1-2. Just press LB and pass then shoot it.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »

This.. L1+X is called 1-2 pass. You dont need to play the actual 1-2.. Just pass and shoot
  • Magnet
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

This.. L1+X is called 1-2 pass. You dont need to play the actual 1-2.. Just pass and shoot

Ah ok so it doesn't have to go back to the original passer?
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Magnet wrote: »

Correct
  • Magnet
    Magnet wrote: »

Correct

Thanks mate read this mid game got 1 done now
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    It's very misleading. Should've been named trigger passer to run or something.

Anyways, easy way to do this is. Is just to l1+pass when you're passed last defender for empty nets