objectives make players from higher div drop to lower, and i cannot get out of division 9-10 FIX IT

I cannot get out of division 9,
now you gonna say I suck at the game, and you will be right. but i should be playing players at my level that also suck. and I'm not that bad of a player
(my record now is: 481-123-504 so I played over 1000 games.)
instead, i play almost 70% of the games against players who are obviously from a higher division.
i cannot even get a shot to goal, let alone go to their part of the field. they are just much better than me and its obvious. plus they have much much much better teams.
i am silver 1 on the weekend league. and division 9 is much much much harder, how is that possible.
higher-level players are deliberately dropping down to a lower division so they can complete the icon swap objectives. and i cannot enjoy the game. EA THIS IS NOT FAIR
you must correct this AT ONCE.

there is so much talk about this, the YouTubers talk about it all the time,
people are talking about it all the time , this forum is full of posts complaining about it, but EA does nothing????!!!!!???!!!!.
where is the community manager, i demand an explanation of what is been done about this problem and how are you gonna compensate us for your POOR decisions.
THIS MUST STOP.

replay "me too" to this post, lets show EA just how many players really have this problem
COMMUNITY MANAGER, give us answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Same. Been stuck in Div 8/9 for a few months now :D
  • saptarsi_cr7
    30 posts Park Captain
    wait icon swaps are coming u will face more pro players in div 8 9 or 10
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rivals is even more Trash than WL at the Moment, but at the End, its all Trash.
  • kapulsky
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    wizardo wrote: »
    I cannot get out of division 9,
    now you gonna say I suck at the game, and you will be right. but i should be playing players at my level that also suck. and I'm not that bad of a player
    (my record now is: 481-123-504 so I played over 1000 games.)
    instead, i play almost 70% of the games against players who are obviously from a higher division.
    i cannot even get a shot to goal, let alone go to their part of the field. they are just much better than me and its obvious. plus they have much much much better teams.
    i am silver 1 on the weekend league. and division 9 is much much much harder, how is that possible.
    higher-level players are deliberately dropping down to a lower division so they can complete the icon swap objectives. and i cannot enjoy the game. EA THIS IS NOT FAIR
    you must correct this AT ONCE.

there is so much talk about this, the YouTubers talk about it all the time,
    people are talking about it all the time , this forum is full of posts complaining about it, but EA does nothing????!!!!!???!!!!.
    where is the community manager, i demand an explanation of what is been done about this problem and how are you gonna compensate us for your POOR decisions.
    THIS MUST STOP.

replay "me too" to this post, lets show EA just how many players really have this problem
    COMMUNITY MANAGER, give us answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro! I also swim between 7-9 div. I know 100% that I come across players from 1-3 divs. I also do not understand why 1-10 divs are needed. This is more like a championship standings. EA is still very quietly substitutes the players. You just started to climb up. EA immediately gives you strong players from divs above the rating. And again you fly from the mountain to the bottom at 9 div. Advisor does this for certain things. Donat, monetization. He wants you to spend more time in the game. But for this you only get again a jump from the mountain to the bottom at 9-10 div. EA's logic is so very stupid. As much as they are stupid in understanding football in general! They will not allow ordinary players to rise higher. In the above div the reward is different. And if you do not buy points you will not get good packs. EA is greedy! They only say that they worry about the players! They don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about us.
  • hhoverflow
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA don't care.

Look the amount of topics already created about this issue.
    Look the amount of topics about cheaters on FIFA PC.

It's the same every year.

They want to sell FP and make more money. That's it.

• wizardo
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 1
    It's only getting worse. now they released the new season objectives and did the SAME!!!! thing again.
    every "high level" player is gonna go down to DIV 10/9/8.
    this is ridiculous!!!!!

I must admit I thought this post will generate much more response
    WHERE IS THE COMMUNITY MANAGER @EA_Roger
    the one that's suppose to be communicating with us and tell us what is going on
    NO WORD FROM THEM.
    I want answers. talk to us, we are the ones paying your paycheck.
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    :D you just have to keep trying, if the good players are relegeted in div 10 then whenever you move forward you will be facing easier opponents
  • @EA_Roger still no answers from you
    so much for "we want to keep in contact with our users"
    where is EA representative? talk to us, explain to us what should we do when faced with players from division 5 and higher
    how are we to enjoy the game????????