The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

What happened to passes???!

Moe_86
1217 posts Professional
Dribbling is way worst than La crocodile. Passes is is like not there?? What happened?!!

Comments

• TDOF
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    passes have always been broken lol.... they weren't in the beta, but as soon as the game came out it's been like this, this patch is just another level
  • Moe_86
    1217 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »
    passes have always been broken lol.... they weren't in the beta, but as soon as the game came out it's been like this, this patch is just another level

I don’t know what we paid for , a football game or VUT ( Volta ultimate team )
  • CharlieC
    7370 posts Big Money Move
    Everything is inconsistent in the game. Passing, shooting, tackling, you name it, at times it’s bad.
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    What happened with everything? EA nerfed a whole game as more people get to play with better cards.
  • Moe_86
    1217 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Everything is inconsistent in the game. Passing, shooting, tackling, you name it, at times it’s bad.
    Mmandras wrote: »
    What happened with everything? EA nerfed a whole game as more people get to play with better cards.

The thing is also , every game is a total different story than the other one . One game my team is dominating the match , other game my FB Luiz not even covering