Anyone finished bundlesliga milestone.

Ecua10
150 posts Sunday League Hero
Just completed 15/18. Only need to score for the 3 promoted sides. Grind wasn’t all that bad

Comments

• RayS
    30851 posts National Team Captain
  • ComptonLAX94
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »

;)

Promoted players were pretty easy used Mamba,cordoba and Abdulahi for them.
  • rikstar
    192 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just completed it! Pain in the arse for me. Button delay was defo a problem in most of my games, even with reus, harland and headliners delaney, i couldn't pass to save my life. My back 4 of rousillon, hernandez, konate and mbabu were shockingly bad in some games, so weak and poor distribution gave away a number of goals.

I did pack IF mbappe in 1 of the packs that i got so not all ad i guess. ;)
  • ComptonLAX94
    rikstar wrote: »
    Just completed it! Pain in the arse for me. Button delay was defo a problem in most of my games, even with reus, harland and headliners delaney, i couldn't pass to save my life. My back 4 of rousillon, hernandez, konate and mbabu were shockingly bad in some games, so weak and poor distribution gave away a number of goals.

I did pack IF mbappe in 1 of the packs that i got so not all ad i guess. ;)

❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake
  • D0lvl
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    I finished last night. Ended up buying some silvers for Düsseldorf that had decent pace. Using a gk to try and score is a no-no. Worst is scoring for a club but opponent draws in the end. Rivals should not end in a draw. Extra period and penalty shootout is how it should end.

Haven’t tested the card yet but I like objectives better than WL.
  • ComptonLAX94
    Think i used the dusseldorf CAM
  • umgee
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm hovering in between Division 3 and 4.

My squad has base Muller, Gotze, Havertz, Goretzka and Stark. I've got 87 Werner and 85 Tolisso.

I'm not even going to waste my efforts trying to complete that milestone for an 86 player at this stage of the game lol
  • Batman442
    4811 posts Big Money Move
    Half way there, will get through it by next week hopefully. I only sub a player or two on if I'm winning
  • ComptonLAX94
    This is what i used for themgiwEolz.jpg