Bruno Fernandes United Card Price Prediction

Comments

• Boysie91
    13724 posts World Class
    I'm not convinced until I see him in a united shirt
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    I couldn't give two ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about united or who they sign, yeah I am Liverpool wtf have I to be bitter about united are trash. It will take more than an unproven player (never done it in a big league) to fix the mess that is going on at united.
  • Cmiz
    1025 posts Professional
    Batman442 wrote: »
    I couldn't give two **** about united or who they sign, yeah I am Liverpool wtf have I to be bitter about united are trash. It will take more than an unproven player (never done it in a big league) to fix the mess that is going on at united.
    😂😂 have you any advice on how you dealt with it for 30 years
  • Batman442 wrote: »
    I couldn't give two **** about united or who they sign, yeah I am Liverpool wtf have I to be bitter about united are trash. It will take more than an unproven player (never done it in a big league) to fix the mess that is going on at united.

You thought the same when you signed Suarez?
  • Batman442
    Cmiz wrote: »

Oooh that hurt. Lame!! Facts are facts I suppose, united went 26 + 41 years without a title before but let's not mention that.

Ok let's see "IF" ye get him will he make united challenge for the title, it says it all when delusional Ole says that there is a way back for Sanchez at united. United's best and most valuable player wants out in pogba he can see the ship is sinking. United need a revamp from upstairs to the pitch, everyone that's not delusional can see this.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite

Oooh that hurt. Lame!! Facts are facts I suppose, united went 26 + 41 years without a title before but let's not mention that.

Ok let's see "IF" ye get him will he make united challenge for the title, it says it all when delusional Ole says that there is a way back for Sanchez at united. United's best and most valuable player wants out in pogba he can see the ship is sinking. United need a revamp from upstairs to the pitch, everyone that's not delusional can see this.

Yeah because we were all alive to see that happening 😂😂
  • Cmiz
    1025 posts Professional

Facts are facts when’s the last time you won the league buddy
  • Batman442 wrote: »

So Liverpool challenged for the title as soon as they got Suarez? There's still a summer transfer window. We all know we're rebuilding. the most diehard United fan will tell you we're not where we need to be.
    Funny you bring up Pogba beinbg our best player because I can guarantee that you didnt rate him when he was on the pitch.
  • Batman442
    Talking about united lads, don't want to get into crap talk with bitter United fans because they can't see light in the tunnel.
  • Batman442
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I don't know, were you around to see united win their first premier league title
  • Cmiz wrote: »

Facts are facts when’s the last time you won the league buddy

LOL what does that have to do with anything? When's the last time Liverpool did?
  • Cmiz
    1025 posts Professional
    Talking about united lads, don't want to get into crap talk with bitter United fans because they can't see light in the tunnel.

Why would a united fan be bitter against a Liverpool fan how long you supported liverpool for 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Batman442

So Liverpool challenged for the title as soon as they got Suarez? There's still a summer transfer window. We all know we're rebuilding. the most diehard United fan will tell you we're not where we need to be.
    Funny you bring up Pogba beinbg our best player because I can guarantee that you didnt rate him when he was on the pitch.

Like I said, ye need a rebuild which could take years. I rated pogba highly, until he went to united, you can't deny he is world class, a world cup winner and won lots at juventus a player is only as good as the players around him which says a lot
  • Batman442

Why would a united fan be bitter against a Liverpool fan how long you supported liverpool for 😂😂😂😂😂

All my life, I'm 32 been through the tough times unlike most bandwagon United fans that just started supporting the team in the 90's and early 00's because they were winning lots. Now that there is tough times they talk about history, united wasn't united it was Sir Alex Ferguson, united are nothing without him. Still living in the past with ole at the wheel.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2020

Like I said, ye need a rebuild which could take years. I rated pogba highly, until he went to united, you can't deny he is world class, a world cup winner and won lots at juventus a player is only as good as the players around him which says a lot

Yes you rated him at JUVENTUS.
    So what happened with Coutinho? He wasn't surrounded by great players at Barcelona? A player is only as good as the effort they put in. Henderson is very limited technically but the work he puts in on the pitch means you wouldn't swap him for Pogba! It also helps that he's got Klopp as a coach.
  • And just like that, this thread has turned into a mess. We can continue this debate in the Real football section.
  • Batman442

Yes you rated him at JUVENTUS.
    So what happened with Coutinho? He wasn't surrounded by great players at Barcelona? A player is only as good as the effort they put in. Henderson is very limited technically but the work he puts in on the pitch means you wouldn't swap him for Pogba! It also helps that he's got Klopp as a coach.

Pogba is one of the best and most important player's in the French national squad, united don't know how to play to his strengths and that's down to the management and coaching which has been poor for year's. Coutinho is completely different, he was never at his best out wide for Liverpool only in behind the striker which is Messi's position.
  • Batman442
    edited January 2020
    And just like that, this thread has turned into a mess. We can continue this debate in the Real football section.

Sorry buddy, hopefully he does get the switch for that strong link to Bernardo Silva. Will need a couple of IFs to be effective though. As far as I remember his OTW wouldn't have the upgrades at a new club, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • MUFC_420

I don't know, were you around to see united win their first premier league title

1993? Yes I was around to see that and remember it well thanks 😂
  • MUFC_420

All my life, I'm 32 been through the tough times unlike most bandwagon United fans that just started supporting the team in the 90's and early 00's because they were winning lots. Now that there is tough times they talk about history, united wasn't united it was Sir Alex Ferguson, united are nothing without him. Still living in the past with ole at the wheel.

WOW!!

A Liverpool fan saying we're living in the past 😂😂😂
  • MUFC_420
    Bruno to fly to Manchester tomorrow for medical providing all the legal documents are in place.

Reports that Barcelona offered a higher amount for the player but they wanted to pay some now and some in the summer.
  • Cmiz
    1025 posts Professional

WOW!!

A Liverpool fan saying we're living in the past 😂😂😂

• Incoming...
    ronaldo-custom-4.png

I predicted this months ago....