The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

My problem made me insane

Hi guys, so i have this problem in pro clubs, i have a club in 15th leaderboard. I don’t want to make it long with details so i will just jump to the problem. When a player hold a position and has the captain and the manger kicks him out of the club. He will not be kicked unless he click ‘OK’ on the message that says ‘you were removed from the club’ so this guy has been in the lobby for 10 hours for now and we cant do nothing. I talked to advisors and they say we can’t kick him from the server or change the captain to another player in the lobby. Please help me.

Comments

• Try the pro clubs section?
  • Hoopsterz
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even pro clubs have toxic players lol

People are so pathetic its unreal.
  • FCBlunt
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Pro clubs players are worse than Fut
  • Hoopsterz
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Wow thats hard to imagine.. FUT players are some of the worst on any game ever created lol
  • Waldog94
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite

Wow thats hard to imagine.. FUT players are some of the worst on any game ever created lol

Some people ive cone across on fut and how far they will go to make sure you dont win not even to make themselves win this on guy last wl had a mega team top tier icons etc he was 2-1 up for most of the game i made it 2-2 then got through with griez rounded his gk and then he turned his xbox off before i could tap it in. He then went on to messege me saying if i cant win no one does i mean how low can you really get
  • EA_Roger
    608 posts EA Community Manager
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Some people ive cone across on fut and how far they will go to make sure you dont win not even to make themselves win this on guy last wl had a mega team top tier icons etc he was 2-1 up for most of the game i made it 2-2 then got through with griez rounded his gk and then he turned his xbox off before i could tap it in. He then went on to messege me saying if i cant win no one does i mean how low can you really get

I've moved this to the pro clubs section. Please try to keep this topic on topic and not derail into toxicity as there are many other existing topics on the subject.

@MrA9eel, as far as I know from a technical perspective EA can't remove a player from a team manually.
  • SquallPT
    48 posts Park Captain
    That is some sort of record. 10 hours straight on a lobby :smiley:
  • SquallPT wrote: »
    That is some sort of record. 10 hours straight on a lobby :smiley:

He just made it to 16 hours...
  • he wont be laughing when his electric bill comes