The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

fifa bug report

warpig
60 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i just played a match on professional difficulty and at the end of the match a notice popped up stating there was a problem with getting my stats or something then it kicked me out of ultimate team,when i pressed the share button to save the game to look at it only saved the bit of me re-entering fifa which is stupid because i have video save clip settings to 30 mins but it saved about 2 mins ? plus when i looked at my squads because i rotate between 2 the one that should have been 99 fit was still below 95 and the team i was just playing with was 99 its as if the match was never played but the result stands in the squad battles section 1 played 1 lose of 3-0 which i won 6-0 with 4 from vardy and 2 from tammy abraham please could you look into this for me.ill add to this discussion if theres anymore glitches/bugs

Comments

• Italionstallion91
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is such a thing called period.
  • TW1103
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero

Maybe it's not the right time of the month?
  • Italionstallion91
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TW1103 wrote: »

Maybe it's not the right time of the month?

He's prolonged it enough.
  • warpig
    ?
  • warpig
    right ea are you looking into the original post i want to know why you ain't looking into this problem,this discussion is for ea please keep your comments unless its helpful or you work in ea to yourself.
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    warpig wrote: »
    i just played a match on professional difficulty and at the end of the match a notice popped up stating there was a problem with getting my stats or something then it kicked me out of ultimate team,when i pressed the share button to save the game to look at it only saved the bit of me re-entering fifa which is stupid because i have video save clip settings to 30 mins but it saved about 2 mins ? plus when i looked at my squads because i rotate between 2 the one that should have been 99 fit was still below 95 and the team i was just playing with was 99 its as if the match was never played but the result stands in the squad battles section 1 played 1 lose of 3-0 which i won 6-0 with 4 from vardy and 2 from tammy abraham please could you look into this for me.ill add to this discussion if theres anymore glitches/bugs

I don't want to be that guy...but, maybe, as Italian Stallion remarked, a full stop or comma is helpful.
  • RexAnglo1066

Yo, Adrian...
  • warpig
    does my grammar really matter i'm reporting a bug not writing a novel lol
  • RexAnglo1066
    warpig wrote: »
    does my grammar really matter i'm reporting a bug not writing a novel lol

It is punctuation, or the lack of, and not grammar, which is the issue.
  • warpig
    does it matter as long as i get what i need ea to know across bro ?