Remove Custom Tactics?

Rsscllghn
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is this the only way to get rid of the toxic PTB, overload the ball side, spam through ball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ which is all you play against now?

Anyone else think they should return to the old system where you could pick form balanced, defensive, ultra defence, attack and all out attack?

Comments

• TDOF
    2767 posts National Call-Up
    it's nothing to do with tactics.....

people should play the way they want to play football, there's countless tactics in real life that work..... EA just need to be able to make a game which balances all these..... obviously it's hard for them...
  • TDOF
    2767 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »
    it's nothing to do with tactics.....

people should play the way they want to play football, there's countless tactics in real life that work..... EA just need to be able to make a game which balances all these..... obviously it's hard for them...

for example.... my favourite team of all time: Peps barca.... loved the way they played football... i can't replicate that in this game though, the game is just to slow.....

but if i wanted to i should be able to get a target man striker (like drogba for example) and be able to dominate against weak defenders and bully them.... doesn't happen....... you don't even need to press the tackle button for your defender to tackle the ball, you can just run into them.....

if i wanted to make amazing passes behind the defence or through tight gaps, i should be able to use pirlo to maximise his stats...... but it doesn't matter because no matter who you have the pass will most likely get intercepted..... if its risky at all

if i wanted to break the defenders ankles i'd get ronaldinho and skill my way around the defenders.... i can't do that either.... the game limits 2 skills if you do a 3rd the ball goes 50 metres in front of you.....

I could keep going.....

but don't blame this on tactics.... or anything like that, it's EA job to make a balanced game which can benefit every style of football.
  • Gromit
    4519 posts National Call-Up
    I think more than anything they need toning down. There really is no need for things like 1 depth.

Also they need to balance attack v defence better. Defenders barely tackle, and when they do rarely seem to come away with the ball.

Attackers can keep the ball far to easily for long periods sometimes surrounded by defenders they still come away with the ball.

And they can mess up skill moves and still retain the ball.