Would you sell up?

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Going away for a month on Thursday and wont be able to get on to play games during that time. Will still have access to app for sbc’s. Most of my team is untradable but have prime Blanc, IF CR7 and toty TAA tradable. Do you think they will hold there price or am i better cashing in thursday when people are making squads for WL? Markets been that hard to predict this year really don’t know what the best move is. Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• CK4795
    1191 posts Play-Off Hero
    i dont think they are going to rise much anymore. Sell them and buy them back when your at home again id say
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Think prices are at the highest right now. You could sell and keep an eye on the market with the app.
  • Pb91
    CK4795 wrote: »
    i dont think they are going to rise much anymore. Sell them and buy them back when your at home again id say

I was initially going to do this but watching Blancs price this weekend has me worried hes been fluctuating between 1.1 mil and 1.8 at times on ps4 don’t want to not be able to afford him when back.
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Think prices are at the highest right now. You could sell and keep an eye on the market with the app.

Good shout mate! Think im just going to keep Blanc aand sell the other 2. Got RTTF Militao aswell but keeping hold of him he could be godly if they beat city and go through.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Pb91 wrote: »

I was initially going to do this but watching Blancs price this weekend has me worried hes been fluctuating between 1.1 mil and 1.8 at times on ps4 don’t want to not be able to afford him when back.

Good shout mate! Think im just going to keep Blanc aand sell the other 2. Got RTTF Militao aswell but keeping hold of him he could be godly if they beat city and go through.

Militao also gets upgraded if real wins the first leg! Since real plays at home it's nice chance, so I would keep him at least till that home game
  • Pb91
    Pb91 wrote: »

Militao also gets upgraded if real wins the first leg! Since real plays at home it's nice chance, so I would keep him at least till that home game

Didn’t know they was at home first game always good to have the edge. I have a feeling they will go through, Real always have a decent run in CL. 88 rated Militao would be very nice to come home too haha.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Have a hunch that they're going to drop the future stars promo this weekend, if that happens the market will crumble. I would sell up.
  • Pb91
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Have a hunch that they're going to drop the future stars promo this weekend, if that happens the market will crumble. I would sell up.

Good shout bro! Loved that promo last year had de jong and de ligt in the team until tots. Got a few packs and this weeks rewards waiting for that one to drop. What day would you say was best to sell? Thinking Thursday as its rewards and people want teams for WL but not 100%. Markets too unpredictable for me this year lol.