Icon striker or NIF Mbappe

sparky123
399 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m looking for some advice from you informed folk.

I’m looking at either an icon striker or NIF Mbappe to partner POTM Suarez in a 4-4-2.
I’ve got around £750k to spend. I’ve seen 91 Shevchenko and 89 Drogba for around those prices or a little less. Has anyone used these or have any other suggestions? 91 Rush caught my eye too.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Daleedge
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    From what I’ve heard drogba isn’t good this year, doesn’t fit the meta. I actually liked rush. But id go with prime lineker with a sniper chem style
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    I’ve had base and mid drogba both mint he don’t fit this so called meta I’ve had loads of icons st and Mbappe cr7 neymar and drogba is better then them all for me shoot power wow strong pushes people off the ball
  • sparky123
    Cheers for the advice. I’m looking on the market on Xbox and there is 1 prime Lineker for £650k. Drogba around the same. Decisions decisions...
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    I personally find it "boring" to use mbappe. Prefer to use someone else. Plus I found mbappe not worth his price at striker
  • Mutu10gol
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cmiz wrote: »
    I’ve had base and mid drogba both mint he don’t fit this so called meta I’ve had loads of icons st and Mbappe cr7 neymar and drogba is better then them all for me shoot power wow strong pushes people off the ball

Oooo boy, Drogba is better then those players 😂
  • Mrhey31
    2355 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have you thought about RB Aguero ? Don’t know if he fits your team.
  • RebelRob
    6900 posts Big Money Move
    Nif Mbappe is one of the best strikers on the game imo.

Suarez is a bit slow so you definitely need pace with him, so Mbappe would be the perfect partner imo.
  • Nick_stags
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shevchenko is great again this year.
  • CustardHippo
    2898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure on price but mid Crespo is decent. Like, really decent.
  • sparky123
    Cheers for the advice guys. I’ve got NIF Neymar untradeable to its finding someone to fit with him.

My team is:
    GK - IF Handanovic
    RB - Mid Zambrotta
    CB - RTTF Jesus
    CB - storyline Tomiasu
    LB - SIF Hernandez
    CM - Prime Veron
    CM - storyline Aouar (get the link to Neymar)
    CM - POTM Suarez
    LW - NIF Neymar
    ST - ????
    RW - RTTF Dembele (links to Suarez)

I switch in game to 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 if chasing the game. I prefer playing 2 striker combos than 4-2-3-1.
  • Ben
    4677 posts National Call-Up
    sparky123 wrote: »
    Cheers for the advice guys. I’ve got NIF Neymar untradeable to its finding someone to fit with him.

My team is:
    GK - IF Handanovic
    RB - Mid Zambrotta
    CB - RTTF Jesus
    CB - storyline Tomiasu
    LB - SIF Hernandez
    CM - Prime Veron
    CM - storyline Aouar (get the link to Neymar)
    CM - POTM Suarez
    LW - NIF Neymar
    ST - ????
    RW - RTTF Dembele (links to Suarez)

I switch in game to 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 if chasing the game. I prefer playing 2 striker combos than 4-2-3-1.

Where do those players play in game ?
  • sparky123
    If i switch to 4-4-2 then it’s Aouar and Veron in CM with Neymar left and Dembele right with Suarez and partner upfront.
    If I go 4-3-1-2 the Neymar is CAM with Veron, Aouar and Dembele as the CM’s. Dembele actually works as an attacking CM