Omg tacking is so broken

Simsbadger
908 posts Professional
Ok two different videos one for one against first one in my opinion clearly a pen the other I get the ball from a slide tackle
Please explain ea this is getting stupid

Comments

• Cmiz
    1240 posts Professional
    It’s a joke
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    First one he send me flying with the ball second one I believe I got the ball perfectly in a great tackle it’s definitely starting to show ea for what they are !!!
  • CoCoGoaL
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game is inconsistent !! But why EA doing this , to upset people !!
  • SPN1987
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why do you feel entitled to get a pen? Pause the game around 0:21 and you'll see how defender should be getting the ball by being in front of you. Anything after that is irrelevant. If anything it should have been a free kick. Due to the horrendous, illogical animations within this game it makes it look like your opponent is making a foul within his box. Which he clearly didn't.
  • SPN1987
    Needless to mention the second one is complete BS, 100% clean tackle.
  • Sampaa
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah if the tackle button worked he’d have taken the ball on the first attempt. If the tackle button worked that would’ve been a penalty too.
    But tackle doesn’t work.
  • SPN1987
    Sampaa wrote: »
    Yeah if the tackle button worked he’d have taken the ball on the first attempt. If the tackle button worked that would’ve been a penalty too.
    But tackle doesn’t work.

Not sure what you mean. How is this ever a pen? God knows what button he pressed when being inside the box. But like I said that is completely irrelevant if the game did what it is supposed to be doing.