The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

It would be nice if chem styles gave larger boosts to silvers and bronzes.

Gromit
4110 posts National Call-Up
There's some silvers I'd like to use, whilst they have some good stats their shooting / passing is so slow they're not usable.

If Chem styles gave a higher percentage boost to silvers and bronzes it could make some of them worth using.

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Also if they were 85+ rated with better stats, they would be worth using
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Than that would mean they are gold cards
  • HardysPatch
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gromit wrote: »
    There's some silvers I'd like to use, whilst they have some good stats their shooting / passing is so slow they're not usable.

If Chem styles gave a higher percentage boost to silvers and bronzes it could make some of them worth using.

I think youre winning worst post of the year so far my man...

What would be the point in silver and bronzes in that case?

PS I think chem styles should boost my normal CR7 to have similar stats to his TOTY
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    I'd remove chemstyles. It makes the cards less desirable if you can boost key stats to +15. Unrealistic...
  • Gromit
    4110 posts National Call-Up
    Than that would mean they are gold cards

At best they'd be 79 rated, wheres the harm in that anyway, its not like anyone is using silvers other than for SBC fodder and objectives.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Chem styles need to be gone or nerfed completely.

Maybe they just need to have a bronze/silver TOTW each week with some fun players.