Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

GK glitch with new patch?

Gromit
4068 posts National Call-Up
Anyone had this, had it twice yesterday and hadn't had it in over 1000 pre last patch games.

In short, your keeper fails to reposition and just stands in the same spot leaving the goal wide open.

Its very noticeable when it happens.

Yesterday my opponent was attacking with his 2 attackers. The ball carrier was running in line with the far post thereabouts, so the keeper was a few feet from his far post. The carrier then squared to his team mate again almost parallel to the near post but the keeper remained rooted to the spot leaving about two thirds of the goal open for a simple goal.

Comments

• Had the same with de Gea yesterday. It looked like I would have been moving my keeper to one side of the goal when I actually didn’t. Left enough space for the attacker to finesse it in the other corner. But that was just this one occasion. Didn’t know it might become “a thing” now.
  • Gromit
    4068 posts National Call-Up
    Had the same with de Gea yesterday. It looked like I would have been moving my keeper to one side of the goal when I actually didn’t. Left enough space for the attacker to finesse it in the other corner. But that was just this one occasion. Didn’t know it might become “a thing” now.

Same, for a minute I thought I'd moved my keeper too. Then it happened again later that day and I knew I 100% didn't. Watched the replay a few times afterwards. My keeper also De Gea btw just stood rooted feet didn't move at all.