How do you play high/constant pressure

d3b4s1s
636 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 24
I’m genuinely looking for some help/suggestions.

Here’s the scenario:

One opponent player is frantically chasing you down or wrestling with you while rest of them have marked each player of yours and ready to intercept everything, most of the time even without any user input/efforts. Even forwards are doing perfect marking/interception.

It’s worse during lag/delay coz you can hardly turn, passes don’t reach and players are overall unresponsive.

Comments

• HishamAyman
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    Using my controller. How do you play?
  • d3b4s1s
    Using my controller. How do you play?

Wow! Didn’t know people with such great sense of humor exist on fifa forums. Your folks must be real proud.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13154 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't keep to one tactic. Set different formations and custom tactics and use them. Most people use one style, if you have multiple tactics you can usually counter them.
  • d3b4s1s
    I don't keep to one tactic. Set different formations and custom tactics and use them. Most people use one style, if you have multiple tactics you can usually counter them.

Would you have any suggestions to counter what i mentioned above?
  • GoonerJoe88
    1124 posts Professional
    Use a lob pass to switch play.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13154 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 24
    d3b4s1s wrote: »

Would you have any suggestions to counter what i mentioned above?

They always have players out of position. I'm sensing that perhaps you're a slower, more measured player? When facing these players you need to be quicker, but without letting them force a mistake.

Use the radar to see where the gaps are, set wingers to stay forward, cut inside, get in behind. Strikers get in behind. Hit them on the counter.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play fast passing and try use wide players to work your way out and up then pin them in helps alot for me .

4231 and 41212 and 4222 is my go to and 433 (2) but depends how I see the match can be hard when both of you play to keep possesoin as it becomes a 50/50 and can just come down to who better in pressure and get good passing players and high pace and aglitiy then you will have alot more space and time from keeping the ball .