I didn't realize Chinese New Year is tomorrow

Steelcitysniper
1770 posts Play-Off Hero
edited January 2020
Im thinking i should sell. Its usually a disaster during it. Hopefully they give us free stuff like they have the last few yrs

Comments

• Senth6
    935 posts Professional
    Im thinking i should sell. Its usually a disaster during it. Hopefully they give us free stuff like they have the last few yrs
    :D looool
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    They would even give us a 10% off the Ben yedder sbc
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I don't think think that there will be a free pack this year as punishment for all those that did the 86 rated squad for potm Ben Yedder with 80 rated fodder.

I cannot confirm or deny whether I was a perp.
  • CharlieC
    7429 posts League Winner
    I don't think think that there will be a free pack this year as punishment for all those that did the 86 rated squad for potm Ben Yedder with 80 rated fodder.

I cannot confirm or deny whether I was a perp.

We are still being punished for Corey and Zaro being hacked. :neutral:
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    When are the 100k packs for half the price 50k? Love spamming 500K coins on these and pack me another Prime icon going for 2M+!

Ain't they used to be half the cost around Chinese new year?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    When are the 100k packs for half the price 50k? Love spamming 500K coins on these and pack me another Prime icon going for 2M+!

They usually are but with the HL promo running I would doubt there will be discounted packs this year. I've a feeling the objectives are all we will get for Chinese New Year.
  • Invincibility

They usually are but with the HL promo running I would doubt there will be discounted packs this year. I've a feeling the objectives are all we will get for Chinese New Year.

Well they can still drop those Saturday 6PM UK.. Not really feel like to sell my TOTYs but if they do drop those packs the market will bleed!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Well they can still drop those Saturday 6PM UK.. Not really feel like to sell my TOTYs but if they do drop those packs the market will bleed!

There's no chance they will do it while HL cards are in packs. Don't think we got half price packs last year either coming to think about it. I may be wrong though.
  • Invincibility

There's no chance they will do it while HL cards are in packs. Don't think we got half price packs last year either coming to think about it. I may be wrong though.

Nah we had 50% off on packs last year 100% sure it's EZ to spam these if you got 2mil+ coins until you hit something good.

Got Neymar back 2 back last year and Mbappe in the 5th 100K pack for 50k. Also got a prime out of these netting a total of 2.5mil+ during the 50% off all opened with coins

As long you hit a 86+ Walkout you almost break even.. Everything above is €£¥$
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Nah we had 50% off on packs last year 100% sure it's EZ to spam these if you got 2mil+ coins until you hit something good.

Got Neymar back 2 back last year and Mbappe in the 5th 100K pack for 50k. Also got a prime out of these netting a total of 2.5mil+ during the 50% off all opened with coins

With my pack "luck" I still wouldn't go near them at 50% off as I would still lose alot of coins 😂😂

Maybe 80% off them I could risk it haha

I don't think it will happen though during a promo but I could be wrong.
  • Invincibility

With my pack "luck" I still wouldn't go near them at 50% off as I would still lose alot of coins 😂😂

Maybe 80% off them I could risk it haha

I don't think it will happen though during a promo but I could be wrong.

Just take a shot of 2x100K going for 50k worst case you lose 70K by quikselling 48 rare golds