Frozen screen?

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Was 1-0 down in fut champs went on to the pause screen to tweak tactics and the game just froze on the pause menu. Not lost connection to internet, ps4 still connected. Anyone had this before? There was no countdown timer at the bottom of the screen either.

Comments

• Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Welcome to FIFA 20
  • Pb91
    Been playing fifa for years, had 20 since early access never had this before.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, rarely the game will resume. However, it’s best to wait a little and then dc.

So you know you opp dc’d first, and you’ll still get the win after review.
  • Pb91
    @FCBlunt nice1 that was the kind of info i was after. I just restarted the game was 1-0 down and only 2nd game in im never going 30-0 so not to bothered about the loss was just curious if it was a known issue more than anything.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Pb91 wrote: »
    @FCBlunt nice1 that was the kind of info i was after. I just restarted the game was 1-0 down and only 2nd game in im never going 30-0 so not to bothered about the loss was just curious if it was a known issue more than anything.

I have tried it a couple of times, it seems to be kinda “rare.” I had mates who only tried it once or twice.