Dele Alli Headliner SBC problem

Hi @EA_Roger

I have a problem in submitting the Dele Alli Haedliner SBC, I completed the squat and sum it the Premier League requirement, while I press “submit squad”, it will pop up “we are sorry but there has been error connecting the FIFA 20 Ultimate team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 Main Menu.”

I have tried many times still pop up the same problem even though I restart the console again and again. I’m very frustrated about it. Pls help to solve the problem in SWITCH platform , @EA_Roger

Comments

• EA_Roger
    1253 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, sorry to hear about that. Could you try playing a game on FUT (any mode) and then trying again afterwards? I've heard players use this as a workaround.
  • mee too
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    I'm assuming this is on the second SBC? We have had this problem since 19. It is due to the original SBC (on pc/Xbox/PS4) being a formation that is not in FIFA on switch. So it uses 4-2-4. This causes some kind of malfunction on the switch version. If you can get 100 chemistry it normally works.
  • I had the problem too, but with a chemistry of 95 and a team level 85, I could have him.
  • @EA_Roger thanks for your advise, I have tried many times, but it still can’t be fixed. I think it shouldn’t be the problem on me only, can you help to fix it as the SBC will be due...

Do you need my ea account for checking?
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    So yeah the Xbox version is 4-2-4 our version is 4-4-2. I don't want him, so I won't complete the SBC. But this is definitely the problem. @balap surprised it doesn't work with such high chem. Try getting it to 100. And maybe try putting wingers instead LM and RM.
  • Sorry for my poor English, I meant it has worked with the last configuration.
    Do you know how the team general note is calculated?
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    No worries. I am native English speaker and I still suck! Glad it worked for you. I don't know. Last season there didn't seem to be a set chemistry higher than required that worked.
  • I have the same Problem. Is there a solution available?
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    @LUKIPetermann you have to submit a team with higher chemistry.
  • balap
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I think it is calculated by line (attack, middle, defense) but not sure. In my case, a 84 team with only ang1 player was not working, but sadly has worked with Ederson as goal keeper. I prefer to put CM as there is more chance to have a better chemistry when modifying position (when validating depending on the formation, game change middle position players).
    What is 424 position?
  • I have a team with 100 chemistry and always the same error.
  • balap
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I have a team with 100 chemistry and always the same error.
    Try to have at least 84 players everywhere, or a 87/88 player.
    It may be due to the mean by line (not sure). Or you may try to switch position of some players.
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 23
    I am having the same problem. Built the squad on futbin on a 4-2-4 and it says it meets the requirements both with rating and chemistry. Any clues how to fix this? Tried chucking an 87 and an 89 in it still doesn’t work. Tried position modifiers it still doesn’t work. Tried upping the chemistry to 90, it still doesn’t work. Why won’t it work?!
  • ChappellRovers
    edited January 23
    @EA_Roger tried everything on here it still won’t submit... wasted about 10k on position modifiers whats the solution?!
  • ChappellRovers
    Spent another 10k on different players got it too 100 chem and 86 rated it still doesn’t work. How do i get a refund for what I have put into this SBC so far.
  • ChappellRovers
    @balap what was the team you used?
  • ChappellRovers
    edited January 23
    I got fobbed off by the help team they have reported the bug the same way they did when I complained with the same bug in Fifa 18 and Fifa 19. Tried a whole li liga squad with one Spanish in form PL player didn’t work. Tried position modifiers didnt work. Tried 86 rated squad didn’t work. If there isn’t a solution to this I will not be supporting EA anymore by buying any of their games. Their lack of customer support is disgusting.
  • ChappellRovers
    No worries managed to do it. Had to use 10 La Liga players from similar teams plus my IF Azpiceluta untradeable, 100 chem 84 rated and it finally worked. You have to have lots of club links (i used Barca) as well as lots of similar nationalities from the same league. Nightmare.
  • @EA_Roger please help us to solve it
  • ChappellRovers
    edited January 24
    yogaga wrote: »
    @EA_Roger please help us to solve it

@yogaga Its been in the game for 3 years they will never fix it, reported it 3 years running now and they have done nothing about it and never will. I finally managed to complete it by making sure I had lots of players from the same teams or nationality. The squad i used:

GK Neto
    LB IF Azpiceulta (untradeable) CB Albiol CB Felipe RB Sergio Roberto
    LM Guedes (untradeable) CM W. Carvalho (untradeable) CM Vidal RM Jesus Navas
    ST Aspas ST Aduriz (untradeable)

That worked for me. I have put the untradeables down because they had loyalty. Only player on 7 chemistry was IF Azpiceulta everyone else had 10. They were 84 rated.
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s because the formation for the sbc is not available on switch so you need to get as close to 100 chemistry as possible. Basically you need to meet the requirements on both formations if that makes sense. We’ve had this problem since fifa 18, makes it harder but at least we get the content.
  • balap
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Ask somebody on Xbox to do your team on 424 and to transform in 442 to know the right place of the players.
    It is normally how I did this when the problem occurred in fifa19, but this formation does not exists on switch.
    Else try to change player position (put CM on RW etc) as the position of players change when you switch formation.
    My team was only ang1 players (Giroud Zaha Ozil DeleAli and all defense was Manchester city with a DC at left, do not remembered the wings)