Please ea keep this patch

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 22
If you want that your real customers and players come back for the game you need to keep this patch version.

You can score goals.
You can dri.
You can defend.

The ai dont crash your full skills.

This is we are waiting for.

I hope its dont late.

Well done ea, this is your first good thing this year but I write it not always the bad things.

Keep this patch.

Comments

• Purplejacket
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    I like this patch, first patch in ages that benefits the better player. Of course the players who think they should win with 3-4 shots when being battered by 10+ shots will complain.
  • DarthGrowler
    16302 posts World Class
    Been hitting the post like crazy but the game is actually fun being able to use players like Bernardo Silva properly
  • NornIron
    13855 posts Has That Special Something
    Aye it's abit more responsive but I'm going to have to change tactics and set everyone to stay back so I can break away with my forward 3. Like everyone else.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 23
    Leave your feedback in the main update sticky thread mate. Mods will be passing feedback to the developers from that thread, your opinion will be heard.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/530270/new-fifa-title-update-main-discussion-thread#latest
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    Aye it's abit more responsive but I'm going to have to change tactics and set everyone to stay back so I can break away with my forward 3. Like everyone else.

Don't join the dark side mate you really don't need to play like that to succeed. I'm 1 win away from Div 3 now and I'm on balanced with 7 width and 6 depth.
  • Paul9619
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 23
    I must be really bad at shooting as I am still either hitting it straight at the keeper or hitting the post. No difference for me.

Only thing I have noticed is that my CDMs have decided not to defend cut backs anymore and just stand and watch outside the box
  • Agree this patch is great. I’ve sat and played division rivals all day, normally have 1 or 2 games and go straight off it but this patch has made it fun again.
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give it a few days before judging it
  • kathers81
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been hitting the post like crazy but the game is actually fun being able to use players like Bernardo Silva properly
    He is ridiculous now.
    Doesn’t have finesse trait but he bangs them in like mad.
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 6/7 games

Common themes:

1. Sit back absorb pressure and break down wings with through balls wing backs can't handle anymore - Cut back

2. Pass to ST on edge of box turn turn turn turn turn turn turn turn (until defender makes inevitable mistake) - Finesse top corner

Snoozefest

Played about 9 and 7/8!have used drop bsck boring tactics lol
  • Malg
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    This patch is horrendous just like all the others,passing has gone to rat ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and dribbling is far to easy, back to high scoring games and coming back from 4-0 down and winning, utter crap.
  • Mdewc
    Malg wrote: »
    This patch is horrendous just like all the others,passing has gone to rat **** and dribbling is far to easy, back to high scoring games and coming back from 4-0 down and winning, utter crap.

This is the best thing what happened.
  • Moe_86
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mdewc wrote: »
    Malg wrote: »
    This patch is horrendous just like all the others,passing has gone to rat **** and dribbling is far to easy, back to high scoring games and coming back from 4-0 down and winning, utter crap.

This is the best thing what happened.

To be honest, nerf what is realistic and boost what is imaginary is not a good thing . If you like skills and dribbling, u can play Volta . But making a football game with 11 vs 11 on a green grass a Volta game not fun . Why they don’t have balance???
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I'm really enjoying it too mate, this forum is just full of people who will NEVER be happy. Annoyed when an SBC is too cheap, annoyed when it's too expensive, annoyed with previous patch, annoyed with this one, annoyed there's too many promotions etc etc

The moaning on here is way more boring than anything in this game.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    At least it's more enjoyable than it was. Very happy that the one weakness that Ronaldinho had is gone. He is more than just fun now :p
  • Stehpool
    51 posts Park Captain
    Even though it’s more fun to play with players performing better with dribbling been more consistent the game is no longer realistic. Because of this patch I just get every player I come up against hoofing long balls down the wing and even if my full back is ahead will instantly lose control or get tackled from behind then they dribble about cut back my players stand still goal. Nobody I play does anything else. Will soon get boring when everybody just resorts to this to score goals. Even I’ve started doing it and I hate it.
  • HishamAyman
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    Am i the only one who feels like its the same? My players are still really heavy :D
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Everyone is buzzing about it being good on d/r wait till w/l when it goes back trash gameplay
  • BadSeedsFC
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 23
    Although I lost 2 and won 1 last night in Rivals (been playing max 3 games per night for my mental sanity :D), I felt that the patch is an improvement. The two players that defeat me were clearly better players, had more shots than me, and chained some sick skills move too. I guess I just have to get used to the new felling of the game again. Let's hope they don't throw another patch in three days ⚽⚡
  • EA_Roger
    1305 posts EA Community Manager
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Leave your feedback in the main update sticky thread mate. Mods will be passing feedback to the developers from that thread, your opinion will be heard.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/530270/new-fifa-title-update-main-discussion-thread#latest

That is the main thread for feedback which is why I pinned it but it doesn't mean we won't be reading other threads either. I think when conversations pop like this one it tends to take on different narratives based on the title & content of the thread which is always interesting. :smile:
  • Mdewc
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    Although I lost 2 and won 1 last night in Rivals (been playing max 3 games per night for my mental sanity :D), I felt that the patch is an improvement. The two players that defeat me were clearly better players, had more shots than me, and chained some sick skills move too. I guess I just have to get used to the new felling of the game again. Let's hope they don't throw another patch in three days ⚽⚡

You are right. 😉

• Michael_28
    197 posts Sunday League Hero
    Patch is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Drag back over and over. Wiggle the right stick and hope for a good skill that's all I'm seeing from people
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    The patch is not good.

They turned it into even more of an arcade game.

The game is now even more focused on solo dribbling runs and scoring from 35 yards out.

This isn’t football. It’s some silly fantasy sport made by people who don’t watch football.
  • vjake
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Revert back to pre-release and job done.

I haven't played FIFA in a while, I just can't stand all the random skills and drag backs with drop back on. Extremely boring. I'll test out the patch today though, worth a try.
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    vjake wrote: »

I haven't played FIFA in a while, I just can't stand all the random skills and drag backs with drop back on. Extremely boring. I'll test out the patch today though, worth a try.

• Mdewc
    vjake wrote: »

I think with this patch drop back is over finally.
  • Boysie91
    11401 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else noticed attackers come out with the ball when the ball is bouncing and volleys are working more.
  • sturges12345
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    Hahah people who can’t defend dribbling are made. Rather my players turned quickly than turning like trucks 24/7
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Hahah people who can’t defend dribbling are made. Rather my players turned quickly than turning like trucks 24/7
    The ball literally sticks to attackers now, has not good or balanced.

I just played a guy who had both Neymar and Ronaldo and every time I tackled them I would get the ball but then it would magically roll back to them, like they had some magnet pulling it towards them.

It was comical.