When will the next batch of league sbc picks to apoear

Ecua10
150 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone know when last year they put a 3rd pick in league sbc?

Comments

• Batman442
    4809 posts Big Money Move
    Will be late into game like it was last year, most of the picks are trash as it is.
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    I still need them to finish putting out all the leagues for the first time!

It's nearing Feb and we'll still be getting these 84 rated purples

Like I said long ago, if they wanted to persist with 84 rated cards, they needed to release all the leagues much earlier in the game than this. PIMs will be out at the same time we get an 84 rated Podolski from the JLeague!
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 22
    RayS wrote: »
    I still need them to finish putting out all the leagues for the first time!

It's nearing Feb and we'll still be getting these 84 rated purples

Like I said long ago, if they wanted to persist with 84 rated cards, they needed to release all the leagues much earlier in the game than this. PIMs will be out at the same time we get an 84 rated Podolski from the JLeague!

They should get a move on.

All the leagues that anyone cares about are out now anyway so they should just give us all the rest at once seeing as the majority of people won’t even care.
  • madwullie
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah tbh given they've ready done all the big 5, plus their shitey little cousins, I wouldn't be surprised to see no more league sbcs this year.

I've got a club packed with silvers and bronzes so u hope I'm wrong, but to release all the big ones without holding one back to break up the largeish number of little ones left is a bit concerning.