Hit the post 7 times in 2 games

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 22
Al with prime butra and totgs lewandowski. Lost both games with 2 shots on goal by opponent.

[Removed profanity]
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Comments

• Honestly 7 wouldn't even be that unusual...when the game decides you're getting a loss, you're getting a loss

I can see it more and more these days of the opponent I'm playing, when they are being some what infringed upon. Missing passes, post hits, errors, lucky bounces for me etc

Obviously this comes back around then shortly after. Always seems like at least one player is playing against the game more than the other
  • Mutu10gol
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only 7 times...you are lucky 😂
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hit that many times in one game :D
  • Honestly 7 wouldn't even be that unusual...when the game decides you're getting a loss, you're getting a loss

I can see it more and more these days of the opponent I'm playing, when they are being some what infringed upon. Missing passes, post hits, errors, lucky bounces for me etc

Obviously this comes back around then shortly after. Always seems like at least one player is playing against the game more than the other

Ya I played a guy last night, he was clearly better, he missed 3 chances that should of been gosls, I won 1 nil, if I lost I was relegated, kinda felt I was never losing

Ya I played a guy last night, he was clearly better, he missed 3 chances that should of been gosls, I won 1 nil, if I lost I was relegated, kinda felt I was never losing

That's exactly what I mean, imagine being in his shoes for that game! The game decided you were winning that game haha
  • Bakudu76
    2881 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you green time it ?
  • A_Snipe
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve gotten like 4 in one play before. Sometimes I even hit the inside post then rolls the white line then hits the other post and comes out. It’s fun when that happens
  • malky
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MxMLover wrote: »
    Al with prime butra and totgs lewandowski. Lost both games with 2 shots on goal by opponent. **** you ea. Stick your bs game in your...

Try aiming between the posts....I find this helps👍
  • Chavez76
    6283 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly 7 wouldn't even be that unusual...when the game decides you're getting a loss, you're getting a loss

and those are the games people usually forget about .. its always the receiving end of it :)