The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

PES 2020 help

Hi Guys i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm really struggling with pes 2020. When i play fifa i press L1 (ps4 controls) whenever a player receives a ball so he controls it while coming to a dead stop before deciding what i want to do (i.e. sprint, dribble or pass). You were able to do the same thing in older pes titles (2016-2019) by pressing R1 (alternate controls) which was also used for dribbling. Now in pes 2020 the right analog stick is used as a replacement for the R1 button and finesse dribbling, but i can't figure out how to control a ball while coming to complete dead stop!! this is so frustrating as it's the only way i like to slow down the tempo of the game while building up my attacks i don't always want to take the ball on the go... any pes2020 players here can help? surely there must be a way to perform that R1 dead ball control function in pes2020 (just like pressing L1 in fifa 20)...