Goodbye PC fifa, hello console fifa

greggles
2258 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 21
Even with the 100% suring packs are probably going to change, cheating on PC will not. I'm sure EA have tried but clearly they are not keeping on top of it. The same cheaters on SB, Fut champs, draft, rivals have been there for years.

Got a ps4 for xmas, it came with fifa 20 but I sold it and I'm going to wait until fifa 21 to buy a ps4 copy.

I can name several different cheats and your telling me none can be stopped by a billion dollar company?

100% green timed shot, 99 rating+ all traits, 5* weak foot and skill moves, using trainers to just skip the game and give them the win, using legacy defending hack, auto buyers and there are no doubt more. More people would just hack good accounts on PC but because you dont even stop them they get the feel they can just "earn" it for themselves.

Sort it out!

Comments

• PS5 is reported to get announced on Feb 4th I think mate. Hold out for that. It’s getting released around same time as new fifa21
  • hhoverflow
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    greggles wrote: »
    I can name several different cheats and your telling me none can be stopped by a billion dollar company?

Why would they do something that affect the smallest player base ever when they could make another stupid promo, make player packs and people spend 1 mil in fifa points in less than 2 hours?

• baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Game is everywhere the Same, not playable and weird Joke. Just dont feed the Trolls with more money dude.