This is the "SECRET" to good pack luck. (Pics included)

SmokeSwift1
4385 posts National Call-Up
Screenshot-20200120-022547-Companion.jpg

I wanna share my secret to good pack luck. I know this may sound superstitious or whatever but i keep hearing "i played over 5 years and i haven't packed anything".This may help you out.

As you can see i got very decent red picks and Vieira,Daglish from 3 icon sbcs, toty Van Dijk from gold upgrade plus several 100K+ players pulls.

You need to make a squad of the lowest bronze players and make sure you put them in wrong position and they don't link each other. Your goal is to get the lowest squad rating as possible.

Whenever you aren't actively playing matches like you on the menus or just logging off make sure the bronze team is your active squad.

Before you claim a pack from objectives or even before you claim WL,rivals,SB rewards. You make the bronze team your active team, back out of the game then come again to open your packs.

Screenshot-20200120-083306-Companion.jpg

This is my bronze team. I know many of you will dismiss as stupid and won't work. It won't hurt to try and even if it didn't work you might help someone doing icon swaps in SB if your team is the bronze team.

My THEORY is that EA manipulate pack odd for specific players. Like you play too much or spend too much money you don't pack crap. Also those with bad teams or those who barely play get "lucky" so they come back. That's why you hear gold 3, gold 2 OP. I even go a step further by playing fifa on another account every year

Just look at Zerkaa, the sidemen guy. This guy barely plays fifa at all. Just TOTY he started opening packs for content and whenever he did a pack challenge with Castro,Bateson,Manny,Aa9skillz etc, he won flawlessly everytime. I think it's naive that people think it's just mother "luck". This is ZERO regulation on EA and i wouldn't put anything past them.

AGAIN, this is just a THEORY. Just try it for yourself or don't. I am just sharing my good luck method.

Screenshot-20200120-085929-Companion.jpg
This is my actually my main first team and was thinking of selling Mbappe,Neymar to get regular versions. However am just gonna wait for mid icon SBC to do that.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yosef167
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    your post have a logic. a try wont hurt.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    People claim this works on squad battles getting those low rated teams.

Tried it, works sometimes other times not.

Not the craziest theory.
  • SmokeSwift1
    Anyone remember that Fifa 13 theory that only packs that had Messi on in the store yielded good pulls? Well this one is worse.

As long it's working i don't care. You will keep complaining about your pack "luck".
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone remember that Fifa 13 theory that only packs that had Messi on in the store yielded good pulls? Well this one is worse.

Was it not theo Walcott? I mentioned this last year and some (completely sensible btw) people STILL swore blind it worked 100% 😂

OT, can't hurt to try this. Have a team of 49s all out of position as my active squad. Will complete some league sbcs later and be back in this thread with my pulls if they're any good. 😂
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh well worth the try. Like me my highest rated player in 3 months over 550 packs opened is untradeable icardi
  • DIXON THFC
    3788 posts National Call-Up
    I'll try this with rewards this week, I don't think it's crazy at all... Also appreciate you sharing your method, I'll come back and let you know on Thursday mate. Cheers.
  • Sjonhinho
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will give it a try on rewards day. OP, i will praise you to the moon and back if you're right.

If you're wrong.... let's just say i have a particular set of skills...
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    i guess i'll have too give it a go.
  • SmokeSwift1
    Sjonhinho wrote: »
    Will give it a try on rewards day. OP, i will praise you to the moon and back if you're right.

@Sjonhinho Also use your phone webapp not console.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Looking forward to see if people actually pack some baller stuff
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

As long it's working i don't care. You will keep complaining about your pack "luck".

Show me where I've complained about my pack luck.

I always say that the rewards system is terrible, but I never complain about my luck... I just open with complete indifference.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • madwullie

Just remembered it was oxlade-chamberlain
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Don't think it really matters but I'll try it anyways.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    madwullie wrote: »

Just remembered it was oxlade-chamberlain

That's why it never worked for me :joy:
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sjonhinho wrote: »

@Sjonhinho Also use your phone webapp not console.

Complete opposite for me. I’ll only open on console as my pulls have been way better than on the phone app :smiley:
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    This is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ crackers
  • Jdizzle
    3164 posts National Call-Up
    EA hates him.... With one little secret find out how to increase your pack luck.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7981 posts League Winner
    I have actually tried this. It doesn’t work for me.
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm going to iron my tinfoil hat and try this out today on the Headliner SBC...gotta be better than what I get now with my low rated gold team...
  • A_A_Ron
    89 posts Park Captain
    Also heard if you say Beetlejuice 3 times in a row quickly before the doors open on the pack animation, that you are guaranteed to avoid disappointment.

But you have to do it on the 3rd Monday of the month, at precisely 7:11am, whilst doing a headstand chewing on licorice. And the stars have to have aligned in the pattern of a drunk crocodile roller skating down the east side of the Himalayas.

Didn’t work for me.
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    A_A_Ron wrote: »
    Also heard if you say Beetlejuice 3 times in a row quickly before the doors open on the pack animation, that you are guaranteed to avoid disappointment.

But you have to do it on the 3rd Monday of the month, at precisely 7:11am, whilst doing a headstand chewing on licorice. And the stars have to have aligned in the pattern of a drunk crocodile roller skating down the east side of the Himalayas.

Didn’t work for me.

You must have done the headstand slightly wrong, its a certified method.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    He just wanted to refresh his squad battles and everyone to be at 0 chem 50- rating 😂
  • madwullie
    I've refreshed serie a and opened about 5 teams since then. Best pull a hunter. Proof of the pudding will be rewards tho 🍆
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    I turn the light switch on 573 times before every pack opening.

Doesn’t work.

Going to try a round 600 next time.....

OP - only playing, thanks for sharing. You never know....
  • Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still one ingredient missing to complete the Packluck cheatcode:
    You need to play a few games with the bronze team before opening packs. Highest packluck is achieved when those games are played online.
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait just one minute here. Okay OP, are you the one trying to PF 49 bronze rated's for 1k+?

Next OP topic...How to make mega coins using the bronze pack method and preying on the hopes of the desperate?!?!