95 % of players become cheaters ....what EA waiting to take action toward this ...shame on you

i become angry because of many rude cheaters ...i rare to play a real match ...they rule the game as gods .

Comments

• hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    they won't do anything

the problem exist since years

• this year is not like last years ,,the cheater in the past is a professional player ,,now amatuers and beginner use cheating ,and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off they never stop using the tool to get you out the game
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    this year is not like last years ,,the cheater in the past is a professional player ,,now amatuers and beginner use cheating ,and **** off they never stop using the tool to get you out the game

no, it's been a few years that all those cheats are easily accessible with a simple google search and a lot of people from all levels are using...
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You cant expect anything from EA. They are just weird amaterus, specialy on PC. They cant farm enough money dude, so they wont do stuff. Easy as that. Go back to Console, or even better, dont support EA anymore. :)
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    They're waiting for more people to quit the game before they do anything i.e. lose money, then they start doing things I would recommend they do something now, before everyone quits and their reputation for doing nothing precedes them. i.e. no one will trust them again sort of thing
  • Reulol
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    they wont invest money on anti cheat softwares cuz every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fifa last about 9 months=no profit for ea= ❤️❤️❤️❤️ given.
  • baerentoeterR
    Best is, dont support any Products created by EA. Dont feed the amateurs because they dont deserve it!
  • right ..they already started to lose their popularity,not only,but many people get angry of them
  • another thing, they treat players as kids ,they didn't put in consideration many of people purchase fifa are adults , and when decided to stop buying fifa it will be too late to bring them back
  • baerentoeterR
    They dont care about ppl who support their Products. Best example guys, they made as always mistakes with the Yedder POTM SBC by themselves.

Later on they put the SBC again and made them even more expensive by adding a 87er Squad. Its a punch in the face for us. Just realize it, dont support the Clowns anymore!
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 30
    Cheaters in squad battles with switching the sides to play for trainer, cheaters with double tap the shoot button and its an insta perfectly green timed finish hack in rivals and FUT Champs, and yet whenever you report someone they dont care, you can see that in the Squad Battles Chart, every week there are the same players which ive reported many times and are obvios cheaters, becouse nobody can finish all 40 games on the ultimate difficulty scoring 5 goals and not conceeding a single one...
  • MIG40970
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am still more frustrated by alt-tab, because (again, in hope someone will react eventually) it punishes only people who do it accidentally or those who have windows going wild. For example, I have disconnected second monitor, turn off all assistants etc. and effectively switch to game mode, and still i get at least one "punishment" per week.

To sum up: cheaters are not punished, as they use cheat that disables alt-tab, only those two categories above are. Isn't enough of punishment (if it happens) to concede a goal (while attempting to switch focus back to game).
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    MIG40970 wrote: »
    I am still more frustrated by alt-tab, because (again, in hope someone will react eventually) it punishes only people who do it accidentally or those who have windows going wild. For example, I have disconnected second monitor, turn off all assistants etc. and effectively switch to game mode, and still i get at least one "punishment" per week.

To sum up: cheaters are not punished, as they use cheat that disables alt-tab, only those two categories above are. Isn't enough of punishment (if it happens) to concede a goal (while attempting to switch focus back to game).

yep thats the way it is
  • baerentoeterR
    Of course Cheaters are not punished. EA will never punish Cheater on PC. PC is a small Community, so they cant farm much money so they dont care. EA is Trash and we all know it.
  • shadowlee
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i am afraid the pc is a very open system for cheating , the consoles are a little more secure . play on console its simple , The pc cheats will not stop