The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

reporting time wasters

warpig
32 posts Park Captain
how do i report time wasters i play pro clubs drop ins as a rb and im fed up of people scoring own goals to mess up someones clean sheet record,its not right you should ban these people they know exactly what they are doing and its not funny when your 10 mins into a game and some idiot decides to mess the game up for other people on top of that the outfield players being able to play in goals has to be sorted if people cant get in their position they shouldn't have the ability to mess up the game for other people for instance when there is 2 strikers in the drop in lobby its inevitable that some one a'int gonna get their position (with the formation as 433)so rather than play another position or go into another lobby they decide to go in goal and mess it up for other gamer's maybe if you had a system where the formations cycled from match to match 1 game 433 the next 442 and so on it wont solve the problem altogether but might stem it a bit

Comments

• warpig
    32 posts Park Captain
    what about having fifa pro clubs moderators people who actually play pro clubs drop ins and club matches (dedicated fifa pro clubs players) work for ea.these moderators could send in bug reports,game issues and send in reports on players that are there to mess up other peoples games (time)ea in return needs to support those moderators announce that there will be moderators in matches,maybe a badge to notify that some one is a moderator and maybe (FM - by their name _Fifa Moderator).
  • You can't. Just go on a dedicated pro clubs forum and find a club to play with, drop-ins will always be pointless.
  • warpig
    32 posts Park Captain
    ever since they made trait points only available in club matches that's when drop in matches became pointless biggest mistake fifa have ever made its alright if you can get in a club
  • Katian33
    12 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You cant report you get 2 minutes to pick your side so just wait till the time runs out and deal with it is only 2 minutes🤣
  • warpig
    32 posts Park Captain
    said by some one who has been playing fifa for not that long
  • xCDHx
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If your team looks bad or a ST goes in goal back out and find another match.

Or join a club...
  • warpig
    32 posts Park Captain
    in a club bro and why should people back out if i did that i would never play a drop in.1 out 10 people in drop ins and more than likely you will get 1 who will mess about.99% of fifa are decent players but when you get that 1 person that just wants to mess it up for other people its so frustrating there should be a way to stop them or discourage them from doing it in future games i don't care about greedy gamer's if you have played fifa for years you know that you can have a good match by just playing the position and your own game this is more about being 60 mins into a match and because someone blanks another player that player decides to run at their own defence and sore a goal thus defenders (me) losing my clean sheet how is that right