Headliners Upgrade Counter

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    10243 posts Has That Special Something
    Got headliner Walker, I reckon City will beat Spurs, Westham and Leicester next 3 games but the last game against Leicester could go either way so heres hoping city deliver. As it is Walker is going to be very good, I used his normal card and liked that more than RTTF Mbabu and Semedo. If he gets an upgrade I reckon as a defensive rightback he will be up there with the top dogs like Prime Zambrotta and Alberto.
  • mypetfrog
    1859 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got headliner Walker, I reckon City will beat Spurs, Westham and Leicester next 3 games but the last game against Leicester could go either way so heres hoping city deliver. As it is Walker is going to be very good, I used his normal card and liked that more than RTTF Mbabu and Semedo. If he gets an upgrade I reckon as a defensive rightback he will be up there with the top dogs like Prime Zambrotta and Alberto.

Hoping the same but hedged my bets as have HL Semedo too. Just can't make my mind up which one I like the best.... Guess whichever one reaches their 3rd consecutive win first will go up for sale when it hopefully peaks ;)
  • Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    It only counts wins since the card is out?
  • mypetfrog
    1859 posts Fans' Favourite
    It only counts wins since the card is out?

Yes but I'm guessing prices will go high when they hit their 3rd win, in anticipation. Then if they don't get the 4th win they will drop again. So maybe a safer bet to sell on 3 wins rather than risk a loss on game 4.
  • Staxdoobie
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got headliner Walker, I reckon City will beat Spurs, Westham and Leicester next 3 games

As a City fan, I do not share your optimism on this! Best we've managed so far this season is 3 in a row. Very few of these cards will get upgraded via the 4-wins-in-a-row route. Liverpool/Juve/PSG maybe.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't believe Porto lost at home :( Next two should be winnable.
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 23
    No love for Villarreal? That Moreno card has a good chance to increase with there upcoming games

They are too inconsistent.

They lost to at home to 10 man, bottom of the table Espanyol the other day.
  • Finesse_4days
    10243 posts Has That Special Something
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Got headliner Walker, I reckon City will beat Spurs, Westham and Leicester next 3 games

As a City fan, I do not share your optimism on this! Best we've managed so far this season is 3 in a row. Very few of these cards will get upgraded via the 4-wins-in-a-row route. Liverpool/Juve/PSG maybe.

you have Laporte back now so I am expecting less clowning around at the back and 3 straight wins.
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro

If Lazio beat Roma in the next match then Alberto has a massive chance of being upgraded as the two following games are ones Lazio should be winning.
  • Staxdoobie
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    you have Laporte back now so I am expecting less clowning around at the back and 3 straight wins.

Sounds like Pep's next team talk to me. Good luck to you!
  • Hagooey
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    rmoxon wrote: »

If Lazio beat Roma in the next match then Alberto has a massive chance of being upgraded as the two following games are ones Lazio should be winning.

And also if Roma win then I think they have a great chance as they have 2 very winnable games after.

It’ll probably end a draw to screw everyone over.
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 23
    Hagooey wrote: »

And also if Roma win then I think they have a great chance as they have 2 very winnable games after.

Roma lost against juventus

Edit - sorry just realised it was cup match 😂
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    Hagooey wrote: »

Roma lost against juventus

That was cup game
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    from reading i assume it is but they can only get the 4 game upgrade once?
  • BeastlyHusla
    hiya wrote: »
    from reading i assume it is but they can only get the 4 game upgrade once?

Nah, it's any 4 wins in a row. So Salah could be +2 without being in totw
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    so you're saying they could win 12 on the bounce and get plus 3 in total for that? cool
  • Staxdoobie
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    hiya wrote: »
    so you're saying they could win 12 on the bounce and get plus 3 in total for that? cool

Don't think so. The 4 wins thing is a one-time only upgrade, from what I understand.
  • BeastlyHusla
    My bad for the misinformation.
    In addition, FUT 20 Headliners will also receive an additional one-time permanent upgrade if their club achieves four back to back wins during the remainder of the domestic league season. If this occurs, the Headliners item will remain two In-Forms ahead of their last performance based In-Form throughout FUT 20, making Headliners one of the most powerful and dynamic player items ever!
  • truegunn3r
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    Two wins for Mo
  • Staxdoobie
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    @truegunn3r

Could use this mate an fill in the spaces yeself when they win a game

B3-C7-D60-F-2-CD6-43-B2-BE50-A1-AAADBB1417.png

Niiiiice! Like a Headliners Loyalty Card.
  • truegunn3r
    edited January 24
    @truegunn3r

Nice, I like it. How do I access it and does it update automatically?

Who’s twitter page is it on?
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    @truegunn3r

Found it on there twitter, hopefully he should update it but if not maybe just edit it somehow an add ye own ticks or fill in the spaces somehow

https://mobile.twitter.com/FutBibleNorge

• truegunn3r
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    @truegunn3r

Found it on there twitter, hopefully he should update it but if not maybe just edit it somehow an add ye own ticks or fill in the spaces somehow

https://mobile.twitter.com/FutBibleNorge
    Thanks mate, I’ll use it
  • truegunn3r
    Great start for Reus and Delaney
  • truegunn3r
    B63760-EB-3-AAA-4865-82-EF-3-E0-D1-EB3-D034.jpg
  • truegunn3r
    C88-FE094-F808-4-E7-C-888-C-AC4-EA02-EE4-C3.png
  • LocalHero
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Barca beaten, plea bagged two goals in his win today. Could get an upgrade on his headliner
  • DarthGrowler
    16174 posts World Class
    Ilicic on a hat trick
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Don't forget to add orsic. They won last week (18th) and today I think