Most difficult weekend league of all time

GLAN12
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I usually finish on 17 wins . This evening I’ve been walloped 6 on the bounce . The standard is ridiculous . Having said I never ever play on Saturday night .
Surprised my next door neighbour hasn’t called the police , controls down the swanny

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Avoid saturdays bro. Saturdays the servers are loaded, the try hards are in full force.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    I usually finish on 17 wins . This evening I’ve been walloped 6 on the bounce . The standard is ridiculous . Having said I never ever play on Saturday night .
    Surprised my next door neighbour hasn’t called the police , controls down the swanny

People were the saying the same last week. It’s all luck, maybe you get matched with a monster, maybe with a Xmas noob. There’s still easy games in wl
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    only play on fridays and sundays this is the gospel it is up to you if you want to prosper good luck king
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm currently 9-2, but every game bar 1 has been a massive struggle and could quite easily be 7-4.

Seems to me less casuals playing the last few weeks, so much more chance of getting a tough opponent early on.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7200 posts League Winner
    I still have to play today...yesterday i did 8-2 with good gameplay. I already know controller will fly tonight :D