Effective formation in SB

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
I’ve been playing 433 for a long time, then switched to 442 as a single striker is given hard time when the AI decides that you shall not pass. It improved my results, but I’m getting a bit tired of it and would like to try something else. Yesterday I switched to 3421, giving me more firepower on the front but hard time defending since this year the AI is all about the wings. Any advice? Formation or instruction-wise? Thanks.

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3831 posts National Call-Up
    4231 and put everyone on stayforward can get forward expect for your cbs
  • MIG40970
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am playing 3-5-2 all the time. Cannot get used to LB/RB and "only" two CBs

Much easier vs AI than it is vs. opponents who know how to use wingers best to exploit the flaws of this formation. In SB you just basically push them to the end of field line... unless ultimate, AI has very low chance to score from that point (even on ultimate it is not that simple).
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    MIG40970 wrote: »
    I am playing 3-5-2 all the time. Cannot get used to LB/RB and "only" two CBs

Much easier vs AI than it is vs. opponents who know how to use wingers best to exploit the flaws of this formation. In SB you just basically push them to the end of field line... unless ultimate, AI has very low chance to score from that point (even on ultimate it is not that simple).

Ok thanks. I’ll keep playing with a 3-x-y formation for some time to see if I get used to it.