The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Achieved Elite 1 in December, registered back in October but I haven't received an email?

Logan98
7 posts Ball Boy
edited January 18
So I was just told that apparently the first phase qualifiers are on the 18th and I thought I would have received an email by now. I'm 110% sure I registered via the global series link in October and when I clicked it again today it just told me my application is submitted.

After a long talk with the EA Help chat, I was directed here to the "Studio team" which can apparently help. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, I've checked my spam and double-checked all my details are correct but nothing.

Can anyone help with this? Thanks

Comments

• JuliantbX
    2719 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can’t do anything here, sorty
  • Chavez76
    3907 posts National Call-Up
    need to go back to live chat mate. Forum cant do anythign for you, and I dont think I ever saw a 'studio team' here.
    @EA_Roger: can you help out and point Logan into the right direction (and pleae ask again to the frontdesk to stop telling people to post here.... )
  • EA_Roger
    608 posts EA Community Manager
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    need to go back to live chat mate. Forum cant do anythign for you, and I dont think I ever saw a 'studio team' here.
    @EA_Roger: can you help out and point Logan into the right direction (and pleae ask again to the frontdesk to stop telling people to post here.... )

Pretty much this. We don't have access to your account here so we aren't able to make any changes on our end, on top of that this normally requires our support to verifying that you are the account owner which we couldn't do here either. The only manner in which a Studio team is involved here is by reading the posts on the forum and taking on board feedback, not by intervening on accounts. If it helps you can even share my post with the support. Sorry about this & thanks @Chavez76.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Pretty much this. We don't have access to your account here so we aren't able to make any changes on our end, on top of that this normally requires our support to verifying that you are the account owner which we couldn't do here either. The only manner in which a Studio team is involved here is by reading the posts on the forum and taking on board feedback, not by intervening on accounts. If it helps you can even share my post with the support. Sorry about this & thanks @Chavez76.

Anything I can do at all about this then? Live chat told me they can't do anything about it either so I'm not sure where to go from here :(
  • So I just finished up with EA help and once again they told me to post here to get it solved. All they could do was forward it as feedback I think. I also showed them @EA_Roger's post but they said that is because he's only a community manager not a moderator.

Apparently a moderator needs to see this anyway so can one of you guys help out? @Acker @ha032742 @Warrior

I just wanna be FUT champs verified since I've achieved everything I need to on my end. Thank lads.

• ha032742
    36005 posts Moderator
    edited January 22
    Logan98 wrote: »
    So I just finished up with EA help and once again they told me to post here to get it solved. All they could do was forward it as feedback I think. I also showed them @EA_Roger's post but they said that is because he's only a community manager not a moderator.

Apparently a moderator needs to see this anyway so can one of you guys help out? @Acker @ha032742 @Warrior

I just wanna be FUT champs verified since I've achieved everything I need to on my end. Thank lads.

We’re just volunteer moderators. @EA_Roger is an actual EA employee and is the community manager for this forum and EA AHQ. EA help are incorrect as no one on the forums can help you so you need to go back to them again I’m afraid.
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    Logan98 wrote: »
    So I just finished up with EA help and once again they told me to post here to get it solved. All they could do was forward it as feedback I think. I also showed them @EA_Roger's post but they said that is because he's only a community manager not a moderator.

We’re just volunteer moderators. @EA_Roger is an actual EA employee and is the community manager for this forum and EA AHQ. EA help are incorrect as no one on the forums can help you so you need to go back to them again I’m afraid.

Sigh, great. Might as well give up