Headliners on switch?

Gingerboaby83
318 posts Sunday League Hero
Kind of hard to predict if we will get these or not. We didn’t on fifa 19 but we also didn’t get futmas. This year I feel we’ve had more content that last year, although we haven’t got end of era cards and Europa league specials. 50/50 I’d say.

Comments

• Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited January 17
    Hmm. Content this year has been so much better. I wish they would have advertised that a little more. Fingers crossed. And the gameplay is still far less frustrating than the big boy version. I actually just sold my Xbox. Quit halfway through a game of FIFA and just listed it instantly!!

@Gingerboaby83 could you check to see if the futmas/toty players are greyed out for you? Who do we @ these days?
  • Gingerboaby83
    Yeah they are still greyed out. @EA_Roger can you make people aware of this please
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    Cheers. Seems to have happened when they re-upped the EPL potm. Still fingers crossed for the headliners!
  • Gingerboaby83
    To be honest I’d take greyed out players if it means we get them all
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Got my adama traore 100k with untradeables. 91 strength, 99 pace cannot wait to try him in a min 🙂🙂
  • Got my adama traore 100k with untradeables. 91 strength, 99 pace cannot wait to try him in a min 🙂🙂

Looks like a beast, let me know how you get on with him. I just did Smalldini myself to pair with TOTY De Ligt and they're solid together.
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Victus wrote: »
    Got my adama traore 100k with untradeables. 91 strength, 99 pace cannot wait to try him in a min 🙂🙂

Looks like a beast, let me know how you get on with him. I just did Smalldini myself to pair with TOTY De Ligt and they're solid together.

He is ace. Really quick and strong, his end product lacks slightly but I am loving him so far. Unfortunately people seem to be learning how to play against him though. Getting FB Costa at ST next to Prime Butragueno, which is gonna push him down to 8 chem which is frustrating.