Felipe Anderson or aouar?

Ecua10
150 posts Sunday League Hero
On level 15 so I reckon I will get to level 20 this weekend. Anyone know who is the best pick? Might choose Anderson since I only have the one lw from pl milestone.

Comments

• limjitwe
    7993 posts League Winner
    edited January 17
    I would go with Anderson. Aouar looks pretty normal this year to me. Plus there were a lot of decent CMs for Ligue 1. Fabregas Mendes and Sanches
  • OZero
    6769 posts Big Money Move
    Aouar. Aouar is the only decent “attacking CM” for Lique 1.

Felipe Anderson is also decent but probably Sane could do a similar job
  • tommyboyo
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    I reckon Aouar will be the better pick.

Just my opinion though.
  • Jdizzle
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on your team, I have neymar at lw so i'll be going for aouar. I think that there aren't many players who have stats like aouar, the only downside is his shot power.
  • DFC1983
    1240 posts Professional
    Im going Anderson for my EPL team.

Saying that Aouar always takes a game against me. :|
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    Played with gold Aouar in my ligue 1 team for icon swaps and he was awesome. Only can imagine that 87 Aouar will be even much better.
  • Illini McG
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played with gold Aouar in my ligue 1 team for icon swaps and he was awesome. Only can imagine that 87 Aouar will be even much better.

This......he has been surprisingly great.
  • DutyHarry
    5708 posts Big Money Move
    I'll go Aouar.
  • NinthFall
    1585 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aouar looks very good. Meta card
  • kathers81
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aouar will link well with POTM Ben Yedder and Mbappe
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Aouar for me for certain.

Looks great for my free Ligue 1 first owner team and he looks great. 94 rated with deadeye, 95 rated with maestro

Already have trossard in my EPL team who is almost as good as Anderson
  • Staxdoobie
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    Already have trossard in my EPL team who is almost as good as Anderson

And can get upgraded further*. Anderson can't.

* Maybe, sometime, possibly...
  • Eroberto
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aouar cause it’s a strong link for mbappe and a decent card to use
  • pekkaa88
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    Neither on is amazing.. Go with the one that fits your team.. None of them are worth building around tbh..
  • oldboiler
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neither are first team, Trossard does the job for EPL objectives and will be upgraded at some point so Aouar for me
  • CraigTaaylor
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Auoar is underrated. Carries my midfield when I do Ligue futswaps
  • Gnomenclature
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    Aouar looks great. First one I've been a little hyped for.

• Staxdoobie
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll have this choice to make tonight. Tending towards Aouar. Anyone using him?
  • NinthFall
    1585 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 24
    I went for Aouar and so far, only playing rivals (div 5)he's sitting at 5 goals 4 assists in 5 games. From my short experience he's been immense. Haven't tried him as a more defensive midfielder yet, but as an 8 he's really fun to use
  • BogusTommy
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't think either will be good enough to enter my main team, but both looks good for firstowner objectives in their respective league. Think I will get Anderson as I'm quite happy with futmas Mendez+futmas Sanchez for Ligue1.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    I’ve gone Aouar, gonna play him CM in a 433(5), got untradable Mbappe so thought that’s a link to him, gonna give him a try in my untradable team this WL so haven’t actually played with him yet
  • Staxdoobie
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    BogusTommy wrote: »
    Don't think either will be good enough to enter my main team, but both looks good for firstowner objectives in their respective league. Think I will get Anderson as I'm quite happy with futmas Mendez+futmas Sanchez for Ligue1.

I have Mendes and Sanchez too, but they're both very defensive-minded players. I'm hoping Aouar will be able to help me out with the Shoji Milestone objective. By far and away the hardest objective player I've tried to get so far. Up to about 12/20, but it's a real slog!
  • BogusTommy
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    BogusTommy wrote: »

I have Mendes and Sanchez too, but they're both very defensive-minded players. I'm hoping Aouar will be able to help me out with the Shoji Milestone objective. By far and away the hardest objective player I've tried to get so far. Up to about 12/20, but it's a real slog!

That's a valid point. Maybe I will need to rethink my decision. Also, stat-wise there is less gap between Trossard/Anderson than Aouar and the L1 options.
  • ItsWideRight
    972 posts Professional
    Problem with Aouar is ideally you want to link him with guys like mbappe and potm Ben Yedder but if you can afford those you probably won't be using Aouar at all.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Anderson for me. Don't have enough french or L1 players to warrant choosing him
  • ragesh91
    1221 posts Professional
    Will take Aouar for Ligue 1/France swaps objectives. Already have Trossard for PL objectives as well.
  • Jdizzle
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    Problem with Aouar is ideally you want to link him with guys like mbappe and potm Ben Yedder but if you can afford those you probably won't be using Aouar at all.

I can afford both and i will be getting this card. Alternatives to this card actually cost more than mbappe and ben yedder.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Jdizzle wrote: »

I can afford both and i will be getting this card. Alternatives to this card actually cost more than mbappe and ben yedder.

I have red Ben yedder, red depay, storyline gelson (amazing btw), futmas mendes and milestones shoji and that objectives Boulaya card (not so good)

Aouar is a perfect addition for my free ligue 1 team that is 1st owner
  • S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aouar looks fantastic as a CM, will link nicely to my 92 Mbappe.

Anderson looks alright but so many better options available already, Aouar provides pretty unique links aswell.
  • GeTRiGhT
    11765 posts Has That Special Something
    I still don't know who to pick. Both would fit my team.