Mid ICON SBC?

Comments

  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Texas6 wrote: »
    I think we will not see any Mid Icon SBC until the end of icon swap 2

    Exactly what I'm expecting too. These 🇨🇦 Monkeys don't won't traders to make a fortune on high rated Fodder.

    Milk Milk Milk dem Cows.
  • Gnomenclature
    8212 posts League Winner
    I think its coming soon. Hold onto all the fodder youre getting from these upgrade sbcs.

  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    Could be released today. The 81 and 83+ SBC's expire today. Baby icon SBC was released 11 days after swaps batch 1. 11 days since batch 3 is today.

    Really hope you're right as I have 100 83s and just put 700k into 87s.

    I think this week is going to be a good week for profit.
    I went almost fully liquid and have just under 15 million and was also looking to go unassigned on sbc fodder but dont you think prices are already quite high atm ? For example; Kroos already 31k; during base sbc he went up to 39? That would leave around 5-6k profit after tax. Same for most other sbc fodder @Fifa_Hawk_85

    I haven't actually went unassigned.

    I picked up 100 83s for 120k and just put 700k into Thiago at 23k per card or less.

    With the Mid Icon SBC and repeatable OTW SBCs due this week I would imagine theres good profit to be made here. 83s will goto 3-3.5k and can see Thiago hitting 30k minimum if the Mid Icon SBC comes. I'm happy with that profit as I'm only having to wait a few days.

    ah ok :) thanks bro
    i think i will let it go for this time; not enough profit to be really bothered tbh

    You could turn that 15m into 25-30m 😂
    lets say i would take thiago; if i invest 1 million in him for 23,5k i could buy 42,5's thiago's. If he hits 30-31k i would make 6k profit each card; 42x 6= 252.000k
    So 15 million in thiago would be 3,7 million. For that im not gonna be bothered for a few hours buying and selling. Also he is actually 24,5k already (futbin said 23,5k but lowest on market right now is 24,5k). Wish sbc fodder was a few k lower atm then id probably did do it tbh

    I picked him up a couple of hours ago for 23k or less. Was sniping him and getting some as low as 21k.

    I would rather take small profit than none at all tbh.

    i think im gonna hope we dont get it tonight and then see tomorrow if prices go a bit lower with rewards :)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    Could be released today. The 81 and 83+ SBC's expire today. Baby icon SBC was released 11 days after swaps batch 1. 11 days since batch 3 is today.

    Really hope you're right as I have 100 83s and just put 700k into 87s.

    I think this week is going to be a good week for profit.
    I went almost fully liquid and have just under 15 million and was also looking to go unassigned on sbc fodder but dont you think prices are already quite high atm ? For example; Kroos already 31k; during base sbc he went up to 39? That would leave around 5-6k profit after tax. Same for most other sbc fodder @Fifa_Hawk_85

    I haven't actually went unassigned.

    I picked up 100 83s for 120k and just put 700k into Thiago at 23k per card or less.

    With the Mid Icon SBC and repeatable OTW SBCs due this week I would imagine theres good profit to be made here. 83s will goto 3-3.5k and can see Thiago hitting 30k minimum if the Mid Icon SBC comes. I'm happy with that profit as I'm only having to wait a few days.

    ah ok :) thanks bro
    i think i will let it go for this time; not enough profit to be really bothered tbh

    You could turn that 15m into 25-30m 😂
    lets say i would take thiago; if i invest 1 million in him for 23,5k i could buy 42,5's thiago's. If he hits 30-31k i would make 6k profit each card; 42x 6= 252.000k
    So 15 million in thiago would be 3,7 million. For that im not gonna be bothered for a few hours buying and selling. Also he is actually 24,5k already (futbin said 23,5k but lowest on market right now is 24,5k). Wish sbc fodder was a few k lower atm then id probably did do it tbh

    I picked him up a couple of hours ago for 23k or less. Was sniping him and getting some as low as 21k.

    I would rather take small profit than none at all tbh.

    i think im gonna hope we dont get it tonight and then see tomorrow if prices go a bit lower with rewards :)

    I was going to wait until rewards myself but didn't want to risk it coming before then haha .

    Don't think it will come tonight though I was thinking it was possible for last night so you should be all good.
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    Dont think we,ll get it while these sbc are out. Reckon it will be friday when they expire.
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Icon moments Friday possibly, also with otw to fit in. They could release it but don't see it being on a Friday of a promo.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Denz wrote: »
    Icon moments Friday possibly, also with otw to fit in. They could release it but don't see it being on a Friday of a promo.

    There's other SBCs coming aswell though like the potential POTM Neymar and repeatable OTW SBCs. Fodder is about to rise either way.
  • Idek
    17623 posts World Class
    Would be surprised if we don't have it by next Friday at the latest
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    Could be released today. The 81 and 83+ SBC's expire today. Baby icon SBC was released 11 days after swaps batch 1. 11 days since batch 3 is today.

    Really hope you're right as I have 100 83s and just put 700k into 87s.

    I think this week is going to be a good week for profit.
    I went almost fully liquid and have just under 15 million and was also looking to go unassigned on sbc fodder but dont you think prices are already quite high atm ? For example; Kroos already 31k; during base sbc he went up to 39? That would leave around 5-6k profit after tax. Same for most other sbc fodder @Fifa_Hawk_85

    I haven't actually went unassigned.

    I picked up 100 83s for 120k and just put 700k into Thiago at 23k per card or less.

    With the Mid Icon SBC and repeatable OTW SBCs due this week I would imagine theres good profit to be made here. 83s will goto 3-3.5k and can see Thiago hitting 30k minimum if the Mid Icon SBC comes. I'm happy with that profit as I'm only having to wait a few days.

    ah ok :) thanks bro
    i think i will let it go for this time; not enough profit to be really bothered tbh

    You could turn that 15m into 25-30m 😂
    lets say i would take thiago; if i invest 1 million in him for 23,5k i could buy 42,5's thiago's. If he hits 30-31k i would make 6k profit each card; 42x 6= 252.000k
    So 15 million in thiago would be 3,7 million. For that im not gonna be bothered for a few hours buying and selling. Also he is actually 24,5k already (futbin said 23,5k but lowest on market right now is 24,5k). Wish sbc fodder was a few k lower atm then id probably did do it tbh

    I picked him up a couple of hours ago for 23k or less. Was sniping him and getting some as low as 21k.

    I would rather take small profit than none at all tbh.

    i think im gonna hope we dont get it tonight and then see tomorrow if prices go a bit lower with rewards :)

    I was going to wait until rewards myself but didn't want to risk it coming before then haha .

    Don't think it will come tonight though I was thinking it was possible for last night so you should be all good.

    @Fifa_Hawk_85 yeah i kinda chickened when i saw this totw haha. So i just did club stock with all 83-84-85-86-87-88's which were most cheap that i didnt already have in club. from 86+ i took normal + blue card; so i went from 14,9 mill to 13,6 mill now. This way i can still wait for tomorrow if i want to go unassigned after opening rewards and dont have to be scared it will come tonight. I missed out on the base icon one; that one really hurt me :D I was gonna go all in on high rated sbc fodder on that upcoming thursday on rewards; think i literally couldve doubled my coins back then. Def will invest more tomorrow though; big things are coming and fodder can only go up from here (neymar POTM; OTW 83; totw 83; mid icon sbc)
  • Gnomenclature
    8212 posts League Winner
    Pretty sure the first time ea put out the icon sbc they had a totw one right before it to drain people's stock and raise prices of 83-85?

  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Pretty sure the first time ea put out the icon sbc they had a totw one right before it to drain people's stock and raise prices of 83-85?

    The OTW repeatable SBCs should be coming this weekend so maybe they will hold off until next week to release the Mid Icon SBC.
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Already picked up 11 Thiago's. mostly for 21,5k but also quite a few for 20k~ish
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2020
    The market is a living organism
  • BeefyRabouter
    6731 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    The market is a living organism

    Indeed. Good that it isn't released yet, I'm fed up with these so called investors that hold the market hostage.
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    i kinda went all in on a 1-200 83s and the rest of my 15 million into 88's. Mid icon pack im ready for you :D
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    i kinda went all in on a 1-200 83s and the rest of my 15 million into 88's. Mid icon pack im ready for you :D

    This is the reason it won’t drop because people have anticipated it
  • Jdizzle
    3024 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    i kinda went all in on a 1-200 83s and the rest of my 15 million into 88's. Mid icon pack im ready for you :D

    I'm trying to go all in on 83s but i've been market banned about 6 times lol.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im so screwed with my 250 85's 🤣😥😥
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    i kinda went all in on a 1-200 83s and the rest of my 15 million into 88's. Mid icon pack im ready for you :D

    I'm trying to go all in on 83s but i've been market banned about 6 times lol.
    yeah market bans sucks bro. During the last totw upgrade i went unassigned on 83s for close to 7 million :D Pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but made a lot of coins; never gonna do it again though; one of the reasons i went for 88 this time.




    Foxsake wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    i kinda went all in on a 1-200 83s and the rest of my 15 million into 88's. Mid icon pack im ready for you :D

    This is the reason it won’t drop because people have anticipated it
    i dont know man; base icon sbc made people go crazy selling their teams to do it. POTM Messi is a bad example; but i do feel like that was just too overpriced and over anticipated (like EA actually tweeted it was coming). I think mid icon sbc will make people go crazy again; also POTM Neymar incoming.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    Recoba wrote: »
    that looks hopefull!
  • graff26lfc
    909 posts Professional
    Doesn't matter ill get bloody okocha anyway
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    What was the cost of mid Icon SBC last year?
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    edited February 2020
    What does everyone think realistic prices to be selling 83/84/86s at?

    Went all in on Casillas Ruffier + verratti

  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    I saved so much fodder for it.

    Hope for a CDM or a good RW/CAM
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    I think I can do a Icon SBC without spending a single coin. I have so much junk; SBC players and objective dudes to dump into..... just to get mid Inzaghi in the end. :neutral:
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    I think I can do a Icon SBC without spending a single coin. I have so much junk; SBC players and objective dudes to dump into..... just to get mid Inzaghi in the end. :neutral:

    Same 😁
  • MakingmeMad
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    barryw wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    I think I can do a Icon SBC without spending a single coin. I have so much junk; SBC players and objective dudes to dump into..... just to get mid Inzaghi in the end. :neutral:

    Same 😁

    And EA also know this. Since they’re not giving anything away this year (except POTM Vardy). I expect disappointment.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    What does everyone think realistic prices to be selling 83/84/86s at?

    Went all in on Casillas Ruffier + verratti

    85's going to shoot up ? Have a sh*tload of them won on bid between 7k and 9k
  • MakingmeMad
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With all these promotions, lousy SBC’s or unobtainable SBC’s, millions of people have their clubs stocked with tons of fodder - 83, 84 & 85 cards. I predict a really expensive mid Icon SBC, no SBC or something else from the devious minds of the EA LMTBMFPT ( lets make them buy more fifa points team). Anyway I don’t expect a significant increase in price.
Sign In or Register to comment.