Red picks

t14migit
142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Since the start of fifa 20 I been getting good 1 every week. Still the only red pill I got and used in my team for a good while was walker. I now have TOTY TAA. Then again this week I got dubravka and de Paul. I’ve also had promes before and Alejandro Gomez last week. But again these players sit on the bench or in my club. I still haven’t got a 88+ all year. Now I realise I’m not an elite player and I shouldn’t be rewarded as high them but the luck is annoying. Why isn’t there minimum ratings for each rank. I see silver 1 get aguero this week yet I haven’t got anything close all year. Anyone else feel the red picks need a revamp? Just feels pointless player champs for nothing back

Comments

• Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    I got neymar 93 , gold 3
    Kane 93 , silver 1
    Mahrez 88, gold 2
    Sirgi 86, gold 2
  • t14migit
    I got neymar 93 , gold 3
    Kane 93 , silver 1
    Mahrez 88, gold 2
    Sirgi 86, gold 2
    That’s mad, honestly I haven’t got anything close all year
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    t14migit wrote: »
    I got neymar 93 , gold 3
    Kane 93 , silver 1
    Mahrez 88, gold 2
    Sirgi 86, gold 2
    That’s mad, honestly I haven’t got anything close all year

I nearly expect it at this stage, iv only done 5 so far, I'm addicted, or maybe that was the plan lol
  • _R9_
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I haven’t got 1 good red pick in like a month lol
  • Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner
    nope. its called luck for a reason. For every s3 that gets a Aguero, a 1000x nothing gets packed.
    Yet those, you do not hear.

ow and my highest red was an 83 from G1 this week .. so no, not a S3 player defending the great picks
  • t14migit
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    nope. its called luck for a reason. For every s3 that gets a Aguero, a 1000x nothing gets packed.

ow and my highest red was an 83 from G1 this week .. so no, not a S3 player defending the great picks

So you don’t think the higher rank you get the better rewards you should recieve? Genuinely you don’t feel there should be a guarantee when silver 2 for example has a max rating yet there isn’t that on any other rank or even a minimum? I get packs in general are luck, you can get an icon in a 5k pack and a crap rate in a 100k pack. I’m okay with that to a degree as we all know this is a thing. But with red picks surly the higher ranks should be rewarded with some guarantee
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Since the start of fifa 20 I been getting good 1 every week. Still the only red pill I got and used in my team for a good while was walker. I now have TOTY TAA. Then again this week I got dubravka and de Paul. I’ve also had promes before and Alejandro Gomez last week. But again these players sit on the bench or in my club. I still haven’t got a 88+ all year. Now I realise I’m not an elite player and I shouldn’t be rewarded as high them but the luck is annoying. Why isn’t there minimum ratings for each rank. I see silver 1 get aguero this week yet I haven’t got anything close all year. Anyone else feel the red picks need a revamp? Just feels pointless player champs for nothing back

The point of playing a video game is to have fun.
  • t14migit
    hayhor1 wrote: »

The point of playing a video game is to have fun.

I do play it and have fun. But every game also has a grind or an objective right? And it isn’t fun when you play it and nothing changes and I can’t afford to be like a streamer who buys and sells player constantly to change it up, the tax loss would be impossible to bear.
  • Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »

So you don’t think the higher rank you get the better rewards you should recieve? Genuinely you don’t feel there should be a guarantee when silver 2 for example has a max rating yet there isn’t that on any other rank or even a minimum? I get packs in general are luck, you can get an icon in a 5k pack and a crap rate in a 100k pack. I’m okay with that to a degree as we all know this is a thing. But with red picks surly the higher ranks should be rewarded with some guarantee

indeed, I do not think that.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    I agree even though I got neymar form gold 3, feel I cheated the system
  • Dolph
    1231 posts Professional
    I got Aguero and Nkoulou this week from gold 3, first good reds all year
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Played nearly all of the weekend leagues since release getting 2 player picks at least everytime and not once got a decent player from player picks I see them as tokens now for the 86+ player pick witch I now see that as SBC fodder that saves me 15-20k ... it's a joke not even worth time to explain it.