Indian Super League = FIFA 16?

Dizzy Bala
3623 posts National Call-Up
What do you think about the possibility of EA Sports adding the ISL to it's list of leagues for FIFA 16? It's only into it's second season if you could call it that but there are some recognisable faces that would be great to play with again plus it'd be yet another league to use.

ISL Players include Marco Materazzi, Elano, Del Piero, Roberto Carlos, Lucio, Anelka, Ljungberg and the legendary Adrian Mutu.

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    edited July 2015
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    What do you think about the possibility of EA Sports adding the ISL to it's list of leagues for FIFA 16? It's only into it's second season if you could call it that but there are some recognisable faces that would be great to play with again plus it'd be yet another league to use.

ISL Players include Marco Materazzi, Elano, Del Piero, Roberto Carlos, Lucio, Anelka, Ljungberg and the legendary Adrian Mutu.

Roberto Carlos is a manager, not a player.
    I highly doubt that they could get lisencing by the time FIFA 16 comes out, and EA are already adding the Brazilian league, so they're probably done.
  • He is a player-manager, so technically would be able to have a card, still cant see this coming into FIFA with it being a fairly new league.
  • Kove
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think they will - the Indian Super League only runs for a couple of months and a fair number of those players are legends on Xbox.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    They'll only do it if they deem the Indian market to be profitable enough for the effort which I don't see just yet.
  • willdarko
    1102 posts Professional
    Great idea!

I think @HekTic_JukeZ would support this as well, I could definitely see him getting behind his home country's league!

Maybe PM him on twitter and he can get a twitter campaign going :) #Justice4ISL
  • oneilmatt
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah. Solely due to the fact that several of those guys are legends on xbox
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    willdarko wrote: »
    Great idea!

I think @HekTic_JukeZ would support this as well, I could definitely see him getting behind his home country's league!

Maybe PM him on twitter and he can get a twitter campaign going :) #Justice4ISL
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even if they did, there wouldn't be a card for Adrian Mutu.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    they need a new colored card for players rated less than 30 then
  • Dizzy Bala
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Why? He's served his ban.

• TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Why? He's served his ban.

I think he could have been in a couple of UT's since his ban, but they didn't put him in.