Out of pack Eredivisie players

khaldrogo
2200 posts Fans' Favourite
Does anyone know what players have left the Eredivisie because of these transfers?

Comments

• Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2015
    Depay, Moisander, Traore, Labyad, Bjelland, Castaignos, Zimling, Rekik, Bskkali, Sigthorsson most noteable.
  • khaldrogo
    Thanks bud
  • khaldrogo
    edited July 2015
    Any more of these would be appreciated ;)
  • mab
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hoedt
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    Wijandulm
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Necid
  • khaldrogo
    Missed a lot of transfers whilst on holiday, any further input would be great!
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional
    People have told you loads already. It's not hard to google the info you're looking for.
  • khaldrogo
    People have told you loads already. It's not hard to google the info you're looking for.

Alright @keith210277, sorry for commenting on a forum created to help users, looking for help.
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional
    No you're just being lazy. People have helped you and named over ten transferred players, what more do you want?
  • khaldrogo
    No you're just being lazy. People have helped you and named over ten transferred players, what more do you want?

@keith210277

It's hardly being lazy, looking for players in a league I'm not largely familiar with is quite a tedious job, so input from people who are is quite obviously helpful. Also, I have obviously tried researching myself, in fact I've found most, I'd just like to make sure I haven't missed any. And to answer your question "what more do you want?" I think my thread's name highlights that pretty well.
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional
    All you have to do is Google eredivisie transfers to see which players have gone where.
  • Abreu12
    259 posts Sunday League Hero

• finsfan85
    10666 posts Has That Special Something
    All you have to do is Google eredivisie transfers to see which players have gone where.

Eat a snickers, bro.
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Eat a snickers, bro.

No thanks I prefer Mars bars, bro. Nice profile picture lol.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12269 posts Has That Special Something

It's relatively easy to find the transfers coming in and out per Eredivisie club, but it takes a lot more time to figure out only the transfers that left the Eredivisie.
  • finsfan85

Eat a snickers, bro.

Almost as creative as yours.
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional

Eat a snickers, bro.

No I don't have a sexist, misogynist manager as a profile picture.
  • finsfan85

Eat a snickers, bro.

Bet you didn't know that Eva wasn't the only doc banned from the bench that week, huh?

You know nothing.
  • khaldrogo
    @keith210277 curious as to what your problem with this thread is, my first bump in over a month so it's not like I've been spamming it, and before yourself no one seemed to have a problem with me asking for a hand in what is a very undemanding job.
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional

Eat a snickers, bro.

Bet you didn't know that Eva wasn't the only doc banned from the bench that week, huh?

You know nothing.

Eat a snickers, bro.
  • khaldrogo

It's relatively easy to find the transfers coming in and out per Eredivisie club, but it takes a lot more time to figure out only the transfers that left the Eredivisie.

Exactly this