Difficulty is a giant JOKE after the new update.

Comments

• Beside difficult in ultimate rank there is many errors in user , the player go randomly at any direction
    Why the spoil the career it almost was good
  • DavidTrezeguet
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi, if anyone interested can try these settings:

FIFA 20 Title Update 11 Build 20.0.4132662.0 - Ultimate Difficulty Game Settings
    gzAe8WN.jpg
    0R8MBBb.jpg
    rp27ZmY.jpg
    hsHxTNY.jpg
    zsJLHV7.jpg
    D6s9b6q.jpg
    Xzd2Rif.jpg
    ghaQBpf.jpg
    6UaNC5i.jpg
    FrS5bOQ.jpg

This is only a suggestion, you can also try on the console version. Adjust to your liking!

FAES 20 AGPE Extreme Simulation (PC)
    How to get CPU foul...Ultimate Difficulty

This game feels better than ever before!
  • CR1986
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some people here should grow a brain. The difference between legendary and ultimate is the problem, it’s too huge and you can practice as much as you want, if the AI is faster and has better reaction, jumping power, physicality and passing than you can practice your entire life and still won’t improve.

It’s like trying to tell a dog to practice hard enough in order to beat a Siberian tiger
  • Before the update, Ultimate was fine. For me, at least.

Now, I can't win at Ultimate no matter what I do. When I adjust the difficulty back to Legendary, I win EVERY game with at least 4 goals.

How was such a stupid decision made? Why not make ALL difficulties harder instead of just one? A lot of players can't play any even games against the AI anymore, thus making career mode unplayable for many.

Totally agreed.
  • The_giant616
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi, if anyone interested can try these settings:

FIFA 20 Title Update 11 Build 20.0.4132662.0 - Ultimate Difficulty Game Settings
    gzAe8WN.jpg
    0R8MBBb.jpg
    rp27ZmY.jpg
    hsHxTNY.jpg
    zsJLHV7.jpg
    D6s9b6q.jpg
    Xzd2Rif.jpg
    ghaQBpf.jpg
    6UaNC5i.jpg
    FrS5bOQ.jpg

This is only a suggestion, you can also try on the console version. Adjust to your liking!

CPU first touch at 90 seems overkill. So do nerfing the shot speed and power to 30
  • DiBinni72
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played always player career with all manuell control on ultimate on slow. So after patch i started a new career and found out, that there is no chance to compete. I tried legend in the same career, but there was something wrong i thought - to easy, gameplay to fast, nothing smooth. Than i deleted all career files, cleaned the catch of my ps4 and started a new player career on legend. And now - all games play smooth and competive, fouls, cards, tackles and a nice difficult realistic gameplay - even the top teams are not winning every game anymore. The legend is now more competive then the old ultimate. I also found out, the speed of the games is much higher in sunny or cloudy weather, in overcast or rain ( with no shaddows ) it stays nice and smooth. I think you can mess up also a lot with the sliders, i always leave them default.
    Maybe that Info helps.....
  • Daviddt86
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DiBinni72 wrote: »
    I played always player career with all manuell control on ultimate on slow. So after patch i started a new career and found out, that there is no chance to compete. I tried legend in the same career, but there was something wrong i thought - to easy, gameplay to fast, nothing smooth. Than i deleted all career files, cleaned the catch of my ps4 and started a new player career on legend. And now - all games play smooth and competive, fouls, cards, tackles and a nice difficult realistic gameplay - even the top teams are not winning every game anymore. The legend is now more competive then the old ultimate. I also found out, the speed of the games is much higher in sunny or cloudy weather, in overcast or rain ( with no shaddows ) it stays nice and smooth. I think you can mess up also a lot with the sliders, i always leave them default.

So delete al you're saves?
    That's it?
  • frankibo
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everyone saying Legendary is too easy - are you playing on manual or assisted?

Use manual and also use sliders
    https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-fifa-sliders/958687-fifa-20-os-community-sliders.html

I think it makes the gameplay palatable. Have to actually think about your passes rather than hitting blind cross field passes behind you (it's impossible with these settings).
  • Leicester
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This has got to be the worst FIFA ever.

First, Career Mode was unplayable because everybody played their worst players.
    Then they "fixed" it and teams would win the league with 110pts.
    Now after things finally settled down, they obliterate Ultimate difficulty and Legendary is easier than ever before.

Hands down, the worst £50 I have ever spent.

• It is getting better now They massage me in Facebook messenger I tried it it is ok but still some difficulty The good new thing not every shot on penalty area are goals and goalkeeper became realistic more still one old thing in first time released on sep 2019 fir this version it is very hard to make fouls when I mean to do it rarely get yellow card maybe in whole season
  • Ok if you find it harder than before adjust computer user tactics in ultimate rank It is as I told if you can at least you have ability to make fouls it will be more realistic
  • Hi, if anyone interested can try these settings:

gzAe8WN.jpg
    0R8MBBb.jpg
    rp27ZmY.jpg
    hsHxTNY.jpg
    zsJLHV7.jpg
    D6s9b6q.jpg
    Xzd2Rif.jpg
    ghaQBpf.jpg
    6UaNC5i.jpg
    FrS5bOQ.jpg

CPU first touch at 90 seems overkill. So do nerfing the shot speed and power to 30

Im new fifa fan I started on 2018 I dont understand this advantage I make it less than 15

• Dipper wrote: »
    The main issue is generally that now the gaps between difficulties are too big. I don’t really care if the current ultimate mode stays. If someone wants a very challenging but not very realistic difficulty they should have it.

I also think what makes all of this debatable it the fact that some people found ultimate difficulty before the patch to be okay.

This already shows that the various difficulties just aren’t different enough in the first place.

The thing is that some people that used to be playing on Ultimate and found it the right difficulty for them are not willing to go back to Legendary for some reason, I get it if Legendary is too easy for them but because Ultimate is right for them it can't be improved to suit the people who found it too easy?

That's why I'm saying they should improve every difficulty at that stage to please everyone and not just a part of the community. even if that means people eventually have to go down a difficulty because they're not good enough.

Yes I feelt down when play in legendary I think we want to be very professional in the game and we be satisfied

• It is not matter of difficulty it is you can play well loosing or winning , just you can control the players in match you have all tactics needed I admit theres problem every one encounter it thats in every sports games but realistic is much better , the only stupid thing is penalty kicks in this version and free kick camera postion is not like the the TV camera it is not pretty in this ground postion
  • Mativo
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    With everything said before, does someone just like me just rage by the amount of volleypasses and bicycle passes the ai does after the update? It’s ridiculous and not even necessary. They just flik up the ball and overhead pass it. The small bit if realism fifa had is gone. Unacceptable.
  • Mativo
    DiBinni72 wrote: »

The weird part is that my r2g save ultimate is just impossible and when i go to my dortmund save its too easy.
  • When i play carrer mode like a player it seems the opponent have improve a lot but my teammates continues in old ultimate level, it sucks ea.
  • I don't think adjusting sliders is helpful.
  • The_giant616
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mativo wrote: »
    With everything said before, does someone just like me just rage by the amount of volleypasses and bicycle passes the ai does after the update? It’s ridiculous and not even necessary. They just flik up the ball and overhead pass it. The small bit if realism fifa had is gone. Unacceptable.

They need to just repatch it back to how it was and do it ASAP. It's unplayable at the moment and they're not even admitting it.
  • Lytko
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Yes I agree. BUT JUST TONE IT DOWN A BIT. Before patch ultimate was so easy. Specially LB,RB act like dumb.
  • L4r14m
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seems to me that EA should:

(a) bring back the old ultimate

and

(b) add a new level of difficulty, a slightly toned down version of the new ultimate

Almost no one seems to like the current settings. Many would want (a). At least some would want (b).
  • Wen
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Dipper wrote: »
    The main issue is generally that now the gaps between difficulties are too big. I don’t really care if the current ultimate mode stays. If someone wants a very challenging but not very realistic difficulty they should have it.

I also think what makes all of this debatable it the fact that some people found ultimate difficulty before the patch to be okay.

This already shows that the various difficulties just aren’t different enough in the first place.

I tried to adjust the parameters. even in the slower, marking -10, passes and shooting - 10 and other adjustments. it's less hard but you still lose all the duels it is really very difficult to recover a ball. their actions do but 3/4. very hard to draw against leeds with liverpool ...
  • adding uefa club and country rankings and adding updated faces to current careers would be good
    Before the update, Ultimate was fine. For me, at least.

Now, I can't win at Ultimate no matter what I do. When I adjust the difficulty back to Legendary, I win EVERY game with at least 4 goals.

How was such a stupid decision made? Why not make ALL difficulties harder instead of just one? A lot of players can't play any even games against the AI anymore, thus making career mode unplayable for many.

I agree, it's really very annoying I can no longer have fun, the ultimate mode suited me very well before while now I take myself very big scores in the ultimate, so I passed in legend but I don't amuse me at all it's way too easy
    I really hope an up of the other difficulty or simply put back the old ultimate difficulty, because this one is just ashamed while I have a good very good level on the game
  • This new patch is just an insane joke. I know that making Ultimate more difficult was necessary, but this looks like a mockery. How come a central defender of 16yo can smash my players inside my area and then shoot right to the corner. I mean, to be fair, I'm a good player myself and this crap is just impossible to play. I have won just 2 or 3 matches out of 10, almost losing my eye for nor blinking a second. Even if my team is one of the best squads in the league; is just out of any logic.

This game just became unreal in every aspect with the patch. Guys, how can a 50 pace defender can reach easily a 99 pace attacker? Just explain me that first. This is such a deplorable patch. I wanted it more difficult, yes, but realistic would be better. Good Lord, they can score from every place without any issue; no matter if there is an angle or not.

Please do something, cause this is rather unplayable...
  • Isaackraho
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's not even about practice. Even if I could beat AI in ultimate difficulty I would still not play this game with this patch because I'm here to play football simulator not pin ball and ping pong arcade game. (for all the people who say practice)
  • Well, I’ll be honest. The situation of the difficulty hasn’t changed. It was a joke and still is. ULTIMATE AI was just slightly more challenging than legendary(Which is not very difficult whatsoever) , now it’s a waste of time since you legit cannot win a balanced game even. How are bang average full backs(in terms of speed) able to catch up to my fastest players, Pedro de la Vega has 93 sprinting and is caught up to by Players who don’t have that kind of pace. I appreciate EA trying to make it better and everything but this is a damn joke. I’m voicing my concern because I cannot enjoy the game any longer. Fix this garbage please, I don’t want to have to use sliders to fix difficulty, for once. Heading is out of the mix anyways but I just gave up on expecting any goals out of headers, now this? Come on man. How long do I have to wait for an ideal update? Been playing Fifa for over 10 years now, payback time much ?
  • DiBinni72
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Legend is the old ultimate, in player career, slightly more realistic cause little bit more time with dribbling and passing. Also you feel more difference in Team and players. So i am happy. Hope EA leaves it like that.
  • Mativo
    Did we even get an update from EA? Or did they just go fully silent?
  • Can everyone just message ea and tell them about this I've done it twice first time they wend me some dumb email saying to update my ps4 which no update was available. The second time the guy on live chat said his talking to his senior and that they are dealing with it. When I asked if ea are aware of this problem or looked at any of the fifa forum or YouTube videos about this he just basically ignored me and told me that ea are aware of problems reported to them. So I think if we all report this then they should do something about it
  • Mativo
    Mace123 wrote: »
    Can everyone just message ea and tell them about this I've done it twice first time they wend me some dumb email saying to update my ps4 which no update was available. The second time the guy on live chat said his talking to his senior and that they are dealing with it. When I asked if ea are aware of this problem or looked at any of the fifa forum or YouTube videos about this he just basically ignored me and told me that ea are aware of problems reported to them. So I think if we all report this then they should do something about it

They are not gonna do anything. They dont even have a support team for career mode. The resources they spend on career mode are so limited. A bet the person who created this ‘update’ is just a lame internship guy who could just ‘try something’. Just how long it takes for some simple fixes show that there is no dedicated team. I bet they will just revert everything somewhere in march and start saying ‘2021 will have amazing career mode features’ around april to get out hopes up and again buy a game we know will be bad on forehand. Life of a careermode player is hard atm.