Difficulty is a giant JOKE after the new update.

Before the update, Ultimate was fine. For me, at least.

Now, I can't win at Ultimate no matter what I do. When I adjust the difficulty back to Legendary, I win EVERY game with at least 4 goals.

How was such a stupid decision made? Why not make ALL difficulties harder instead of just one? A lot of players can't play any even games against the AI anymore, thus making career mode unplayable for many.

Comments

• DownFlowing
    64 posts Park Captain
    I don't have the update yet as I'm on Xbox but I'm glad they improved Ultimate Ai, it was always way too easy for me and now I can hopefully start a proper realistic career mode instead of winning every game. I do agree with you though that they should improve every difficulty instead of just one.
  • DenFedtedeElg concordo in pieno. Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento, l'hanno reso praticamente irrealistico la modalità Ultimate. Giocatori che corrono, non il doppio, ma il triplo dei tuoi. Non sbagliano un dribbling e nemmeno un passaggio, qualsiasi cross, bene o male diventa loro. Ormai segnare un gol è un impresa, e subire meno di 3 goal è più di un obiettivo.
    Concordo che il livello Ultimate prima dell'aggiornamento risultasse abbastanza semplice, su 10 partite 8 le vincevi, adesso devi sperare almeno di pareggiarla. Spero che correggano questo bug, perché ripeto è ingiocabile.
  • RMFisher
    62 posts Park Captain
    I used to destroy the computer on Ultimate pre patch. Now no matter the stats of the opposition AI, they all have the pace of Adama Traore and the skills of Messi. Havent played a game without conceding at least 3. Put my keeper slider to 90 cos he cant save a thing and guess what... he still cant save a thing.

I like that they've increased difficulty, but it doesnt work when the AI on opposition team is genius and my players AI is 🎃🎃🎃🎃.
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everybody scream for harder more difficult AI. Now people yelling up it is too hard. Practice for a while. Then it will be fine
  • frankibo
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't have the update yet as I'm on Xbox but I'm glad they improved Ultimate Ai, it was always way too easy for me and now I can hopefully start a proper realistic career mode instead of winning every game. I do agree with you though that they should improve every difficulty instead of just one.

A realistic career mode as in you will never win any league ever because you can't win every game (which is a good thing) but the top teams in the league will win every game and open up a 40 point gap on you.
  • Everybody scream for harder more difficult AI. Now people yelling up it is too hard. Practice for a while. Then it will be fine

Mi dispiace ma qui si sfiora l'inverosimile. Va bene che sia più difficile, ma non impossibile. E' inaccettabile che l'Ipswich, esempio di un club della league one, sembra avere 11 giocatori, dove in attacco trovi un misto tra le abilità di messi, salah, manè, e bale ai tempi d'oro, a centrocampo, invece, iniesta xavi e busquest. Cioè corrono il triplo dei tuoi, ti anticipano ovunque, me li ritrovo pure in bagno di casa mia a fare pressing.
    Scherzi a parte, una maggiore difficoltà dovrebbe stare nella dinamicità delle partite, se incontri squadre deboli, è normale che vinca con più tranquillità, e se incontri squadre forti, dovrebbe essere più impegnativo creare gioco.
  • Ma davvero ingiocabile? Con L ultima patch mi sembrava un buon livello...tutto scripatato adesso?
  • N1koL4
    10 posts Ball Boy

Obviously u and other ppl who saying that "you need to practice" "it's good that they finaly improved ultimate AI" and other things, u just dont know whats the thing, bcs you dont have patch, ultimate now is just imposible to play game, not to win, TO PLAY, nevermide that you pick barselona or some 🎃🎃🎃🎃 team AI players will ALWAYS ALWAYS be fastter better in every aspect of the game. It's not realistic at all now, after all, you will be assured that soon.
  • ac2007milan
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    İs it fixed ? really ? I cant believe.Is really the game became hard in ul
  • N1koL4
    10 posts Ball Boy
    İs it fixed ? really ? I cant believe.Is really the game became hard in ul

No it's not fixed, it's broken now.
  • Before the update, Ultimate was fine. For me, at least.

Now, I can't win at Ultimate no matter what I do. When I adjust the difficulty back to Legendary, I win EVERY game with at least 4 goals.

How was such a stupid decision made? Why not make ALL difficulties harder instead of just one? A lot of players can't play any even games against the AI anymore, thus making career mode unplayable for many.

To be honest, you have to play it with the patch to see how much harder it has become, it is ubreealistic AF! The opposition really is stronger faster and smarter . Higher reactions, more aggression, pin point passing, regardless of player or circumstance. It's more like ultimate XL, pain edition.

It is much harder than ultimate team squad battles.
  • They didn't fix the difficulty, they went straight to pain!
  • Too bad Career Mode has few players. It will take months for them to realize that Ultimate has become unplayable.

Regardless of your level of play, it is simply impossible to compete with AI.

And as has been said, the difference between Legendary and Ultimate difficulties has become huge. There is no middle ground and this makes the game completely broken.
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Roger just another issue after update 10
  • L4r14m
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmmm. This sounds vaguely familiar. There’s a problem with the game being too X. There’s a fix. And now the game is not sufficiently X.
  • L4r14m
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Should add I haven’t tried it. I’m on PS4. I play controlling only one player. (On ultimate.) Intrigued to see how this changes things.
  • Last update sucks artificial intelligence team
    Speed: 45
    sprint: 45 but faster than anyone you can not beat in any way :(
    EA does not have the tribe to adjust the difficulty level of the game.
  • RMFisher
    62 posts Park Captain
    Its actually ridiculous........ I've tried to adjust sliders etc it just doesn't make a difference. They win every 50/50. Balls always bounce back to them. They score every shot in and around the box. My CBs just let the strikers roam free.

I feel like EA have just given us a big 🎃🎃🎃🎃 you as people were saying it was too easy. Instead of fixing it they've made it way too hard. Can hear their minds ticking.. "Too easy you say?.."
  • Restore the career part of the game. People say you fix it, it doesn't mean that it sucks more. I couldn't understand it. You have set players' powers forever. wretched. 😡
  • ac2007milan
    New difficulty, ı mean hard ultimate difficulty is very good. One who wants to play easy can play on world class difficulty ı think
  • RMFisher
    62 posts Park Captain
    New difficulty, ı mean hard ultimate difficulty is very good. One who wants to play easy can play on world class difficulty ı think

You are missing the whole point. Legendary = too easy. Ultimate = way too hard. There is nothing in between.
  • DownFlowing
    64 posts Park Captain
    frankibo wrote: »

A realistic career mode as in you will never win any league ever because you can't win every game (which is a good thing) but the top teams in the league will win every game and open up a 40 point gap on you.

I don't know man I haven't touched career mode this year yet so have no idea what it's like but the Ai difficulty didn't change from last year and I used to win everything on Legendary, hope the glitches get fixed soon though.
    N1koL4 wrote: »

Obviously u and other ppl who saying that "you need to practice" "it's good that they finaly improved ultimate AI" and other things, u just dont know whats the thing, bcs you dont have patch, ultimate now is just imposible to play game, not to win, TO PLAY, nevermide that you pick barselona or some **** team AI players will ALWAYS ALWAYS be fastter better in every aspect of the game. It's not realistic at all now, after all, you will be assured that soon.

I never said you need to practice but Ultimate Ai was always too easy, just because you played on Ultimate and now you can't anymore because you're not good enough for it doesn't mean that it was good the way it was. I don't have the patch yet so I can't judge but if you read my first message properly I said that I'm glad they upped Ultimate Ai difficulty because it was too easy but they should've increased every difficulty at that stage.
  • ac2007milan
    RMFisher wrote: »

You are missing the whole point. Legendary = too easy. Ultimate = way too hard. There is nothing in between.

Legendary is very hard too. İf you want you can play semi-pro . Why everyone is talking about it. Last update is perfect.
  • RMFisher
    62 posts Park Captain

Legendary is very hard too. İf you want you can play semi-pro . Why everyone is talking about it. Last update is perfect.

Are you simple? Not the sharpest pencil in the box? Legendary is not hard. Why would I play semi pro? If that is designed to be an insult get yourself back to the drawing board.

If they want to make Ultimate ridiculous then go for it, but they need to make legendary harder also in that case.
  • ac2007milan
    edited January 20
    Game which being hard is playable. All I want to say is that. Last year fifa 19 had very bad difficulty. Ultimate difficulty was very easy. I mean fifa should be harder always.
  • frankibo
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I assume all of you saying Legendary and Ultimate were too easy were playing on Assisted.

For us Manual players it's much harder to break down teams and score so whilst the AI isn't that smart I wouldn't use the term easy.
  • RMFisher
    62 posts Park Captain
    Game which being hard is playable. All I want to say is that. Last year fifa 19 had very bad difficulty. Ultimate difficulty was very easy. I mean fifa should be harder always.

I would actually love to see a video of you playing against Ultimate, please upload one.

I actually made the sliders ridiculous, so put the CPU shot error on 100, and my GK ability on 100. Guess what? They score every time.
  • ac2007milan

I would actually love to see a video of you playing against Ultimate, please upload one.

I actually made the sliders ridiculous, so put the CPU shot error on 100, and my GK ability on 100. Guess what? They score every time.

Have you ever played fifa 19 ultimate difficulty. İf you played please say to me how was it. Hard or easy