EA SCREWED US AGAIN!!!

tvrfan
813 posts Professional
everyone wanted future stars promo...... And what we get??? Useless boring headliner s... t promo. THx EA

Comments

• Damonlufc
    735 posts Professional
    edited January 14
    tvrfan wrote: »
    everyone wanted future stars promo...... And what we get??? Useless boring headliner s... t promo. THx EA

Who wanted future stars?? Totally irrelevant promo. May as well get players from league one and 2 at random and give them boost. Infact the only one worse is the FUT birthday where you can probably get another striker VVD or Kompany
  • pekkaa88
    6642 posts Big Money Move
    Future stars must be the most hated promo of all time.. People were losing their minds over it last year..
  • MrMTFC
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    Headliners over future stars. Future stars looks ok but headliners looks more interesting
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite

Define everyone I for one thought this was one of the stupidest promos they have ever done

Ffs the way it’s heading we will see tiger woods shaq and madden all rocking in with 99 rated cards in the if these guys played football promo
  • Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    Did EA say anywhere that we were getting a future stars promo the Friday after TOTY? Nope.
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    Queens11 wrote: »

Define everyone I for one thought this was one of the stupidest promos they have ever done

Ffs the way it’s heading we will see tiger woods shaq and madden all rocking in with 99 rated cards in the if these guys played football promo

I like youth players.... So iam pretty biased... And the cards looked awesome. Also many different players... Not always the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️... Messi Neymar Ronaldo etc..... These cards were super competitive and they added more options.... In a good affordable way. Why FFS can't EA make polls... And ask the community which promo they want next????? Why????? It works with other games or developers as well.... Why not EA????
  • Waldog94
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    I believe the future stars promo sold alot of packs last year so they probably pushed it back letting the kids save there pocket money after toty
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite

I like youth players.... So iam pretty biased... And the cards looked awesome. Also many different players... Not always the same ****... Messi Neymar Ronaldo etc..... These cards were super competitive and they added more options.... In a good affordable way. Why FFS can't EA make polls... And ask the community which promo they want next????? Why????? It works with other games or developers as well.... Why not EA????

Vinicius had a lot better card than neymar and was 4 times the price
    all year around 1 mil if I can remember correct
    What’s affordable about that ?
  • OZero
    6875 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 14
    What I said. Strike again....
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    edited January 14
    @Queens11 i had him alongside 95 Pele and toty Neymar.... And he was absolutely on par with em. So he was still millions coins cheaper
  • Zyphx
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 14

Youuuu can't alwaayss geet what cha waaaant
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really enjoyed future stars last year. Hope it comes back at some point. Also hoping for a CAM El Shaarawy at some point (probably from FUT Birthday)
  • ChappellRovers
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    All depends on who is in headliners really. If it is the same 30 players all of these seem to be then I am with you. If its another Messi, Ronaldo, KDB team it will be ridiculous. At this stage something like future stars has to happen just so they use different players for once.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite

Only one way to settle this debate :smile: we need a poll:

Which promotion are you looking forward to the most?

1. Headliners
    2. Future stars

I don't know how to post a poll so if someone could either show me or put the poll in a new thread please.
  • RileyD
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another moaning thread because someone didn't get what they wanted straight away.

I'll be right back, I just need to grab your dummy up off the floor because you spat it out

Another moaning thread because some poor little baby didn't get what they want when they wanted it.

Even funnier that this has been posted before the Headliners are even revealed.
  • ChappellRovers
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    Durrani13 wrote: »

1. Headliners
    2. Future stars

I don't know how to post a poll so if someone could either show me or put the poll in a new thread please.

I second this. Tried to make a poll too and failed miserably haha.
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional

1. Headliners
    2. Future stars

EA should make a poll on Twitter each time they want to roll out a event. So the community can vote and get what they want...
  • RileyD

1. Headliners
    2. Future stars

EA should make a poll on Twitter each time they want to roll out a event. So the community can vote and get what they want...

But the the babies would still complain if they didnt get their own way, people would be called names for not picking someone else's choice (remember the Futties fan vote threads) etc.

We'll probably get both so be patient
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    As long as they drop good cards who cares what promo it is?
  • RileyD
    rmoxon wrote: »
    As long as they drop good cards who cares what promo it is?

Couldn't agree more
  • EisenErmin
    9263 posts League Winner

1. Headliners
    2. Future stars

If you make a poll, please make sure to have the option

3. "I dont like all these cash grabbing b u l l s h i t promos"
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6217 posts Big Money Move
    I think future stars is dumb on one hand. But it also gives different useable players. So I’m split on it. Headliners is just more meta cards. I could probably write out the team right now and get 80% right.
  • Ishibum
    14577 posts Has That Special Something
    This game is gash but the amount of whining about absolutely everything is just madness.