Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just played a 99 Pro card whilst doing icon swaps

number7rocky
4984 posts Big Money Move
Definitely one of my coolest moments on this game, doing the first owner objective in div 2 with my first owner PL team and I just played agaisnt a french defender for Sporting called Valentin Rosier, admittedly never heard of him but like I said still very cool.

Unfortunately I missed the chance to screenshot his team at the start as it took me 10-15 seconds to actually notice his pro card at RB ๐Ÿ˜‚ his team was that stacked I was distracted by his full TOTY/Prime icon team.

Took a pic after the game though, managed to get the W aswell which is great, sounds silly but kind of played nervously as I was really determined to win ๐Ÿ˜‚ Obviously just a normal guy playing fifa but managed to win 2-1, he actually scored his only shot of the game just blitzing through me with Toty Ronaldo, helped that my PL first owner team is kind of stacked though, with 4 Toty, FB Luiz, Moments Silva etc...

0a892ae72386dbcf40c4af8d232ef57e.jpg[_IMG]

Comments

• number7rocky
    Anyone else played a professional player before?
  • Congrats on the win. 4 first owner prem toty? What the?

I played a French lower division pro in champs last year. He beat me 4-1 I think. His team was nothing special and I had a full toty team
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite

It doesn't mean you actually played the player. It could be his neice/nephew/cousin/neighbour. Could be anyone.
  • number7rocky
    edited January 14
    Congrats on the win. 4 first owner prem toty? What the?

I played a French lower division pro in champs last year. He beat me 4-1 I think. His team was nothing special and I had a full toty team

Yea I smashed 1.7m on upgrades, packed 4 Alisson, 3 Trent, Kante and Robertson ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • number7rocky

It doesn't mean you actually played the player. It could be his neice/nephew/cousin/neighbour. Could be anyone.

Could be, you never know
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14581 posts Has That Special Something

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • number7rocky

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG, OMG I played a professional players, next door neighbour's cousin's sister who borrowed his account ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Definitely one of my coolest moments on this game, doing the first owner objective in div 2 with my first owner PL team and I just played agaisnt a french defender for Sporting called Valentin Rosier, admittedly never heard of him but like I said still very cool.

Unfortunately I missed the chance to screenshot his team at the start as it took me 10-15 seconds to actually notice his pro card at RB ๐Ÿ˜‚ his team was that stacked I was distracted by his full TOTY/Prime icon team.

Took a pic after the game though, managed to get the W aswell which is great, sounds silly but kind of played nervously as I was really determined to win ๐Ÿ˜‚ Obviously just a normal guy playing fifa but managed to win 2-1, he actually scored his only shot of the game just blitzing through me with Toty Ronaldo, helped that my PL first owner team is kind of stacked though, with 4 Toty, FB Luiz, Moments Silva etc...

Should troll message him letting him know he would be better IRL if he quit fifa.....
  • number7rocky

Should troll message him letting him know he would be better IRL if he quit fifa.....

I sent a message saying that was cool. GG no reply ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • CharlieC
    7357 posts Big Money Move
    Someone on here played Aubameyang a couple of years ago
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    jesus that's a hell of a squad
  • Kulman
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    I played against El Shaarawy in 15 Or 16
  • Jobiwan
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    I played against billing the mid for Huddersfield a couple of fifas ago in wl. Beat him 2 or 3-1.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    I beat Angel Rangel in 18. Iโ€™ve also beat a guy called Dolly longa or something like that, he was at Livingston and Blackpool at some point I think
  • Wizbit81
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive played against Scott Dann (L) and ward-prowse (W)