The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

If you need CB no matter the price

klaas9
986 posts Professional
RTTF Militao or TOTY De Ligt?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    13991 posts Has That Special Something
    If the price isn't an issue I would go for TOTY VVD.
  • klaas9
    986 posts Professional

thats another price level but if you need to pick one as above?
  • TDOF
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    de ligt has been quality for me.... i had pink boots prior..... but if you're a mad man, inaki williams is also a pretty good option at CB
  • YMNn
    71 posts Park Captain
    If you are not regarding coins as a decision factor then it is obviously Deligt. What is even up for debate David Luiz is better than RTTF Militao.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    13991 posts Has That Special Something
    TDOF wrote: »
    de ligt has been quality for me.... i had pink boots prior..... but if you're a mad man, inaki williams is also a pretty good option at CB

Nobody wants to use forwards in defence 😂😂
    klaas9 wrote: »

thats another price level but if you need to pick one as above?

In that case probably TOTY De Ligt if you can fit him in your team.
  • Gnomenclature
    4614 posts National Call-Up
    Played a guy last night in rivals with nif kante at centerback... I could not get a single ball past him... I've never seen ai defending on that kind of level. Nearly broke my controller lol.
  • YMNn
    71 posts Park Captain
    Played a guy last night in rivals with nif kante at centerback... I could not get a single ball past him... I've never seen ai defending on that kind of level. Nearly broke my controller lol.

Easy solution, kick the ball his way with your goalie every time to capitilize his tinyness.