The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

PC Players, how's the patch???

TDOF
857 posts Semi-Pro
feel any good? different?

Comments

• Binary
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 14
    Delay worst than ever, pass button works when it wants. Shooting is same tbh, no idea if it is patch or servers guess will find out later tonight.

I mean who actually plays fifa when Timmy is awake. FIFA only works after 12am GMT.

Frankly any patch before fixing these c***ing servers is a complete wate of time and resources.

My guess is they needed to add faces and the rest is usual BS anyway.
  • TDOF
    857 posts Semi-Pro
    Binary wrote: »
    Delay worst than ever, pass button works when it wants. Shooting is same tbh, no idea if it is patch or servers guess will find out later tonight.

I mean who actually plays fifa when Timmy is awake. FIFA only works after 12am GMT.

Frankly any patch before fixing these c***ing servers is a complete wate of time and resources.

My guess is they needed to add faces and the rest is usual BS anyway.

sounds great, just what i expected
  • MorroWtje
    5219 posts Big Money Move
    Agreed with the delayed bs, but shooting is deffo different. Inside the box shooting feels really good and easy (tbh it should be if you're in the box not under pressure) so it's a positive, but not enough. Nothing for heading/delay/pass power/ai running past balls/player switching etc
  • MIG40970
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I scored a few headers just now, but still not sure if they were touched at all
  • baerentoeterR
    90 posts Park Captain
    EA is the worst Company out there dude. Every Patch makes the Game even more worse. Ea is just too stupid to realize that. Dont get hyped, the Game is still broken and totaly trash.
  • Retro_G
    31213 posts National Team Captain
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    Agreed with the delayed bs, but shooting is deffo different. Inside the box shooting feels really good and easy (tbh it should be if you're in the box not under pressure) so it's a positive, but not enough. Nothing for heading/delay/pass power/ai running past balls/player switching etc

Sounds promising mate, try after peak hours when gameplay is responsive.
  • Binary
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So is pretty much the same with new faces after playing in half decent game play.