Moments Bernardo vs Mid Figo

Barresh
6000 posts Big Money Move
Which one is better? I was going to try to go for Raul and Figo from Icon swaps but im not sure if i have the time to grind them all. Has anybody used both?

Comments

• Volchok90
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bernardo. I bought figo some time ago and he is horrible
  • Barresh
    Volchok90 wrote: »
    Bernardo. I bought figo some time ago and he is horrible
    Yeah i haven't heard the best reviews from Figo, got him in a draft once and he didn't do much.
  • The_Faries_76
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Havnt used both, but I have used Figo, and think that he is excellent. The ball seems to stick to him when he's tackled, I have engine on him, highly recommend.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    figo is like FIFA 13 hulk, the stats are there but seems like an average 83-84 player in game.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    PM Bernardo Silva sh*ts all over him
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Silva
  • Barresh
    Cheers guys, hopefully i can craft him before the upgrade packs expires
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Bernardo is an elite tier card.
  • Jdizzle
    2301 posts Fans' Favourite
    Figo is terrible, don't go near that card.
  • The_Faries_76
    So you all recommend I sell Figo and do Bernardo? I probably have half the cards needed in untradable anyway.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    So you all recommend I sell Figo and do Bernardo? I probably have half the cards needed in untradable anyway.

100%
  • The_Faries_76
    He will get a green link with the red Aguero I'm getting on Thursday morning. 😂😂😂
  • klaas9
    1145 posts Professional
    Figo is average and Bernardo is end game
  • Dukesy16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Silva has 27 goals in 27 games from rw! Unreal bend on the shot
  • Volchok90
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After i sell figo i bought b silva nif to give chem to ronaldo. And he plays a lot better than figo so....
  • JimNoShoes
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agreed, bernardo silva is awesome, sold best 90 and used the money elsewhere to upgrade, best move I have made all Fifa
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Haven't tried Bernardo. I've an untradable 90 Figo in my main team and he is decent.

Pros:
    Great shooting
    Excellent passing
    Strength
    Positioning

Cons:
    Feels clunky
    Not good at winning the ball back
    Average dribbling
    Feels slower than his stats suggest

Decent card, his R1 Cross is fantastic, he pops up with important goals at times and can score from distance. Takes time to get used too, left stick dribbling is ineffective with the card. I personally like the more nimble players. He could be better for you, than he is for me and depending on your playstyle. For example, some people love CR7 in this game. It depends on your playstyle.
  • Mmandras
    3817 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 14
    Jdizzle wrote: »

They said the same about baby Crespo and I have more than 700 reasons why that is such a BS.

Figo is class, I can't imagine his mid to be much worse than prime I'm using.

Always go for icons. They have magic in their feet.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16499 posts World Class
    Bernardo is something else.
  • selb
    7352 posts League Winner
    Mmandras wrote: »

They said the same about baby Crespo and I have more than 700 reasons why that is such a BS.

Not that mid Figo, I've used him and he's pretty bad, nowhere near comparable to the prime, which is, btw, on another level. Out of the two in question it has to be Silva, he too is on another level and, for the price, it's a no brainer imo.
  • The_Faries_76
    Dukesy16 wrote: »

What chem style?
  • Toonleew
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    Bernardo is miles better. Most icons are garbage to be fair. Only then top top ones are worthwhile. 89 Eusebio is awesome.
  • The_Faries_76

See I agree with this.

I think Figo is really really good.
    And if I'm honest I'm not great at dribbling, my game is more built around passing. So doubting if Silva would work better for me.
    I would rate 90rw Figo as good or slightly better than NIF mbappe, who I play as the lcam, and lw 86 neved that I play as as ccam as the best of the three.
  • Mmandras wrote: »

I agree with this. If you can't play with Mid FIgo and think he is trash that's on you. Just don't try and use him like he is Messi, use him to his strengths and he will be good. Loads of people were bashing Prime Pires, I got him last night and he's been awesome so far, a great playmaker, gets goals and he's quick.
  • Dukesy16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dukesy16 wrote: »

What chem style?

I have deadeye on him, just to boost the passing and shooting!
  • The_Faries_76
    I'm gonna do the loan version and use him for 7 WL games on Friday, then decide after that.
  • Jdizzle
    2301 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chris2032 wrote: »

I agree with this. If you can't play with Mid FIgo and think he is trash that's on you. Just don't try and use him like he is Messi, use him to his strengths and he will be good. Loads of people were bashing Prime Pires, I got him last night and he's been awesome so far, a great playmaker, gets goals and he's quick.

Lol if you think he's good thats on you. I've seen your gameplay vids, you play against potatoes of course you think he's good.