Best CCAM option, sub 1 mil? sub 800k?

cdbuck26
3912 posts National Call-Up
Looking for a fantastic CCAM in a 4231, will pretty much make the rest of the team around him besides Aubameyang up top.
Anybody under 1 million, though it would be nice if he were sub 800k?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    92192 posts Moderator
    Del Piero
  • cdbuck26
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Del Piero

87 or 90?
  • WFCBagnall
    92192 posts Moderator
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Del Piero

87 or 90?

• AjaxLegends
    4006 posts National Call-Up
    Messi
  • Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    edited January 2020
    For me the central CAM has to be a bigger guy. I like the smaller pacier guys on the outside like Del P and Messi.

I've done extremely well with Base Socrates and Base Gullit at CCAM. They track in the box late for crosses and pull some headers too. In a game where those are insanely improbable, I find that a good indicator that they are in a position that works when they score them :)

dzKsMgA.jpg
  • cdbuck26
    Absting159 wrote: »
    For me the central CAM has to be a bigger guy. I like the smaller pacier guys on the outside like Del P and Messi.

I've done extremely well with Base Socrates and Base Gullit at CCAM. They track in the box late for crosses and pull some headers too. In a game where those are insanely improbable, I find that a good indicator that they are in a position that works when they score them :)

dzKsMgA.jpg

Wow, what a team. I would definitely agree with you. Right now I am considering 89 Socrates and 94 KDB, with ADP coming in at a pretty unlikely 3rd due to size and a price difference where I could really upgrade my defense.
  • Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    edited January 2020
    @cdbuck26

Thanks man! I've never done well with the smaller more agile in the center. I need a bruiser.

I looked at 89 Socrates too, but if you put a Hunter on them both, the differences are so small its not worth the 150k difference. Go base, you'll be fine :)

Hit Robertson in a PL Upgrade. . . I rinsed my club. Like 200 cards left, 5 of which might be Golds not in my team, lol.
  • Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    @cdbuck26 What's the team right now?
  • sofyanm
    7945 posts League Winner
    Neymar
  • BWild
    3798 posts National Call-Up
    RTTF Dybala. He's incredible
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Neymar

This 1000000
  • I'm thinking mid Socrates, absolute animal in drafts for me at Cam or CF, his mid outperformed his base.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Bernardo Silva sbc
  • Ian_Ando08
    14456 posts Has That Special Something
    i can understand people saying a big lad at centre cam i used to think the same

but then try a messi or bernardo silva there and youll realise why they should be there espeically messi ;)
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    91 Hagi with Engine in CAM, is actually sick, chose him from swaps season one and his balance and agility make him feel fast comming out of a drible. Plus he seems strong enough to shield the ball. If your cam has great dribling, passing and shooting with adequate pace and 4*/4* you're good to go.
  • cdbuck26
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @cdbuck26 What's the team right now?

@Absting159
    I was using Neymar CCAM, Mertens TOTGS LCAM, and Scream Adama Traore RCAM with IF Nainggolan and Guardiola as CDM's and Sandro, Juan Jesus, Militao, Semedo across the back
    Sorry if that's difficult to picture, the picture isn't uploading right now.

However two things happened: first, Neymar was brilliant but previously I had had KDB NIF there and KDB not only was almost just as good but he helped the wide CAM's get more involved in the play, while with Neymar it felt like a one man show, it wasn't as fun.

So I sold Neymar, and with TOTY being around I did an icon sbc and got a duplicate Guardiola (out of everyone I could've packed), then blew around 600k on rare players to do upgrade packs. After recycling through probably over a dozen hours, the best players I packed were Ter Stegen, Mertens, Fernandinho, and IF Maddison.

So now I'm stuck with my defense, around 800k coins, plus a couple 10k players I like to be able to rotate teams with. Basically just want some fun now that I've pretty much thrown away my value, and so THAT is why I'm looking for a CCAM :lol:

And that concludes my life story :lol:
  • cdbuck26
    Neymar
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Neymar

This 1000000

Loved him, but as I said above, the rest of the team felt excluded from the offense with him in and I wasn't getting as good results or playing naturally with him.
  • Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    edited January 2020
    @cdbuck26 I think you go Socrates then.

Use FUTbin and play with chem styles while comparing the base to mid. It’s really not worth the price difference after chem boosts.

He also allows you to drop him to the midfield and go 4-3-1-2!! He does alright there bc of his size.